We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
I've always loved fabric and the creative process that comes with creating with it. I've called myself a quilter for the last 12 years, and have been sewing since the age of 10 – you can often find me drafting a new quilt pattern and experimenting with fabrics until it's just right! Quilting is my creative therapy in the midst of a busy household, and I love to inspire new quilters to find their own way.
When I first discovered the blog community, I was amazed! I had found this great source of inspiration and abundance of knowledge – I decided that I wanted to be a part of it, and I haven't looked back since I began blogging over 4 years ago. Amy's Creative Side has become my outlet and a point of connection with thousands of readers (and friends) on a daily basis. I share current projects, including quilts, bags and the occasional garment, reviews of products used, and little bits of family life. I am a wife and mom to four kids, and they are never far from my mind as I write.
I love encouraging the online community; each week I feature a different blogger that has participated in my bi-annual online festival and encourage my readers to get to know someone new. The Bloggers' Quilt Festival started as a simple idea, and each time I host the festival, I am inspired by the variety of quilts and the stories that are shared along with each one. There's no judging or required skill set for entry, so it's more like a big party online!
*Along with tutorials on her blog, Amy has authored Modern Basics: Easy Quilts to Fit Your Budget, Space and Style and contributed to several other quilting books.
Projects and Tutorials on FaveQuilts:
Read NextChrista Watson
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Quilt-as-you-go Denim Throw Quilt
- Qayg Denim Quilt Blocks (use Up Your Quilt Binding Scraps Too!)
- Americana Star Placemat Quilt Pattern
- Americana Star Table Runner Quilt Pattern
- Charming Quilted Square Tablecloth Pattern
- American Flag Quilt Block Pattern
- Charming Scrappy Pinwheel Pattern
- Diy Finger Thumb Mitts
- Granny Love Quilt Pattern
- Charming Framed Pinwheel Mini Quilt Pattern
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns