We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
HI! I'm Amber, a.k.a. One Shabby Chick. I joined the blogging/sewing world about 5 years ago when I discovered the wonderful world of online fabric shops. I quickly became a fabric addict (it's just so easy to do, isn't it?) and joined Flickr and a few quilting bees and just went from there. I absolutely love sewing and quilting in particular, and it's so fun to be able to share it online through my blog.
I have 4 kids, and we homeschool so sometimes it's a challenge to find time to sew, but I try. The online community of sewing bloggers is so fun, and I really feel that I have made some genuine friends, even if we haven't met face to face. I have been lucky enough to be involved in some amazing quilting bees (Common Threads, Ringo Pie) with some of the most talented women (and men) and just feel truly blessed to be able to have a hobby/sorta-part-time job that I love.
I love doing tutorials too and have a few I'm working on for this year. I also make pillows and bags and other things that I sell in my Etsy shop and at local craft fairs.
I am also a HUGE soccer fan. I love playing soccer (I play on an over 30's women's team) and watching it too. Living in Hawaii helps as we are able to be outside all year long - but it does cut into the sewing time!
Projects and Tutorials on FaveQuilts:
Read NextChrista Watson
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Add a little sunshine to your day with this simply gorgeous Sunshine Texas Star Block Pattern. This free quilt block pattern is the… Continue reading: "Sunshine Texas Star Block Patternvideocam"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Double Orange Peel Quilt Block (with Denim Background)
- Favorite Fast Four Patch Quilt Pattern For Beginners
- How To Make A Quilt From Start To Finish 8 Easy Steps
- Witch Hat Halloween Table Runner Quilt Pattern
- The Perfect Log Cabin Quilt Block Tutorial
- How To Sew Quilted Potholder Tutorial Pattern
- Solar System Mug Rug
- Old Glory Quilt Pattern
- Beginner Baby Cheater Quilt Pattern
- How To Make A Butterfly Garden Table Runner
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns