12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- see all comments
"MADE ONE SIMILAR ALL DIFFERENT DIRETIONS BUT TURNED OUT INTERESTING, I THINK."
"this does not ppear to be a free pattern anymore ??"
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Click here to view your Quilt Basket.
HI! I'm Amber, a.k.a. One Shabby Chick. I joined the blogging/sewing world about 5 years ago when I discovered the wonderful world of online fabric shops. I quickly became a fabric addict (it's just so easy to do, isn't it?) and joined Flickr and a few quilting bees and just went from there. I absolutely love sewing and quilting in particular, and it's so fun to be able to share it online through my blog.
I have 4 kids, and we homeschool so sometimes it's a challenge to find time to sew, but I try. The online community of sewing bloggers is so fun, and I really feel that I have made some genuine friends, even if we haven't met face to face. I have been lucky enough to be involved in some amazing quilting bees (Common Threads, Ringo Pie) with some of the most talented women (and men) and just feel truly blessed to be able to have a hobby/sorta-part-time job that I love.
I love doing tutorials too and have a few I'm working on for this year. I also make pillows and bags and other things that I sell in my Etsy shop and at local craft fairs.
I am also a HUGE soccer fan. I love playing soccer (I play on an over 30's women's team) and watching it too. Living in Hawaii helps as we are able to be outside all year long - but it does cut into the sewing time!
One Shabby Chick Facebook Page
Projects and Tutorials on FaveQuilts:
Read NextKelly Young
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Lady's Delight Circle Mini Quilt
Make a sweet and ladylike mini quilt inspired by all things Southern and summery with this fun Lady's Delight Circle Mini Quilt.… Continue reading: "Lady's Delight Circle Mini Quilt"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Liberty Flowers Throw Quilt Pattern
- Sweet Dreams Easy Quilt Pattern
- Log Cabin Echoes Bed Quilt Pattern
- Classic Blue Star Crossed Bed Quilt Pattern
- Jumbo Granny Squares Bed Quilt
- Charming Greens Bed Quilt Pattern
- Boho Chic Bed Quilt Pattern
- Happy Days Bed Quilt Pattern
- Fantasia Bed Quilt Pattern
- Mosaic Bed Quilt Pattern
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns