DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
Christmas Quilt Table Runner Patterns
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Set the perfect holiday table with a collection of quilted table runner patterns that are sure to impress your guests. This list of 31 Christmas Quilt Table Runner Patterns has everything you need to create a beautiful Christmas spread, because a holiday table isn't complete without a cute and festive table topper! Use your quilting skills to deck out your dining room in holiday spirit. All of these patterns are tested by quilters like you, so you can be sure they're tried and true!
Sign up for our free email newsletter for more projects!
Christmas Quilt Table Runner Patterns
Make your dining tables, sofa tables, and coffee tables feel a bit more festive with these Christmas quilt table runner patterns. Use your favorite Christmas fabrics to give these table runner patterns the holiday colors and prints that everyone loves. Decorate your table for the season with these cheerful quilt patterns.
With just a few simple jar appliques, this table runner comes together in no time.
A holiday jelly roll makes quick work of this pretty table runner.
Holiday charm squares separated by stars make a festive but traditional table runner.
Mix up all you Christmas quilt fabrics in a disappearing nine patch pattern.
Make a gorgeous table runner for your holiday home with this star quilt pattern idea.
Add a poinsettia that will never wilt by making this quilted table runner to add to your December home.
Skip adding cutesy free quilting patterns to your holiday home and make something that has a truly chic and modern quilting look with this Holly Berry Red Table Runner Pattern.
This pretty pattern is made out of cheerful colors and prints, will look great on your table, and is much cozier than anything you would buy at the store.
The fun thing about this free project is that the boxes and bows give the illusion of Christmas presents, which will put your home immediately into the holiday mood.
This traditional quilt table runner would look great in any room.
Use light-colored fabrics to make these ornaments extra joyful.
If you like the shabby-chic look, we've found the perfect table runner for you.
The bold contrast of red and white make this a timeless Christmas piece.
More wintry than Christmasy, you can leave this out long after December 25th.
Want something to go with your table runner? Try using the same fabrics to make these Christmas Pot Holders
Holiday Table Topper Patterns
Use these smaller Christmas quilt table runner patterns to top round tables or side tables. They also make great stand-ins for placemats and trivets, if you don't mind throwing them in the wash after Christmas dinner! The upside to table toppers is that they're smaller and easier to make than full-size table runners.
This round table topper makes a lovely centerpiece and looks gorgeous with a few quat candlesticks set in the center.
Make this stunning table topper for your holiday table.
This festive table topper doubles as a wall-hanging if you'd rather not cover up the fun design.
Use a hexagon table topper to add a stunning detail of quilting decor to your DIY home decor.
Capture the classic elegance and cheerful nature of some of the most popular Christmas designs in this table topper.
The intricate snowflakes may appear intimidating, but they'll be broken down into easy-to-follow quilt block patterns using the shapes you're already familiar with.
Not only is this small quilt project one of the "sweetest" quilted Christmas designs, but also the stripes are quite easy for a beginner quilter to piece together.
Add some festive flair to your holiday table this Christmas season with a beautiful table topper that embodies everything vintage.
This table topper is the best way to create an adorable mini quilt using traditional Christmas colors and quilt patterns.
Mirror the magic of the mistletoe with this adorable table topper.
Is your house looking a little sparse for the holidays? Make these eye-catching Angel Christmas Tree Wall Hanging
Read NextCandy Jar Quilted Table Runner
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other quilters
Project of the Day
"Do you love modern and minimalist quilts? Or better yet, do you love easy quilts that sew up quickly? Then the Free Swiss Cross Quilt… Continue reading: "Modern Swiss Cross Quilt Pattern"
- Candy Jar Quilted Table Runner
- Holly Berry Table Topper
- Quick and Easy Christmas Table Runner
- Christmas Utensil Holders
- Christmas Quilt Table Runner Patterns
- Starry Ornament Quilted Table Runner Pattern
- Sweet Sugar Swirls Table Topper
- Jingle Jolly Quilted Table Runner
- Christmas Table Runner Tutorial
- Raggedy Christmas Quilt Table Runner
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Quilt-as-you-go Denim Throw Quilt
- Qayg Denim Quilt Blocks (use Up Your Quilt Binding Scraps Too!)
- Americana Star Placemat Quilt Pattern
- Americana Star Table Runner Quilt Pattern
- Charming Quilted Square Tablecloth Pattern
- American Flag Quilt Block Pattern
- Charming Scrappy Pinwheel Pattern
- Diy Finger Thumb Mitts
- Granny Love Quilt Pattern
- Charming Framed Pinwheel Mini Quilt Pattern
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns