The Best Free Quilt Patterns for Christmas: 10 Quilt Blocks, Christmas Ornaments to Make, and More
27 Christmas Quilt Table Runner Patterns and Easy Christmas Recipes
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Set the perfect holiday table with a collection of quilted table runner patterns and easy Christmas recipes that are sure to impress your guests. This list of 20 Christmas Quilt Table Runner Patterns and Easy Christmas Recipes has everything you need to create a beautiful Christmas spread. Use your quilting skills to deck out your dining room in holiday spirit, and then whip up a few delicious recipes from our friends at Mr. Food to delight your guests during your Christmas feast. All of these patterns and recipes are tested by quilters and cooks like you, so you can be sure they're tried and true!
Table of Contents
Christmas Quilt Table Runner Patterns
Make your dining tables, sofa tables, and coffee tables feel a bit more festive with these Christmas quilt table runner patterns. Use your favorite Christmas fabrics to give these table runner patterns the holiday colors and prints that everyone loves. Decorate your table for the season with these cheerful quilt patterns.
- Candy Jar Quilted Table RunnerWith just a few simple jar appliques, this table runner comes together in no time.
- Joyful Noise Holiday WallhangingA holiday jelly roll makes quick work of this pretty table runner.
- Jingle Jolly Quilted Table RunnerHoliday charm squares separated by stars make a festive but traditional table runner.
- Quick and Easy Christmas Table RunnerMix up all you Christmas quilt fabrics in a disappearing nine patch pattern.
- Pin Up Star Table RunnerMake a gorgeous table runner for your holiday home with this star quilt pattern idea.
- Chopped Up Charms Table RunnerUse up charm packs or quilting scraps to make this lovely table runner idea.
- Basket of Poinsettias Table RunnerAdd a poinsettia that will never wilt by making this quilted table runner to add to your December home.
- Holly Berry Red Table RunnerSkip adding cutesy free quilting patterns to your holiday home and make something that has a truly chic and modern quilting look with this Holly Berry Red Table Runner Pattern.
- Candy Cane Christmas Table RunnerThis pretty pattern is made out of cheerful colors and prints, will look great on your table, and is much cozier than anything you would buy at the store.
- Boxes and Bows Table RunnerThe fun thing about this free project is that the boxes and bows give the illusion of Christmas presents, which will put your home immediately into the holiday mood.
- You'll need distinctive Christmas table decor this year to impress the new in-laws. A DIY table runner is a fast and fool-proof way to spice up your home decor.
Holiday Table Topper Patterns
Use these smaller Christmas quilt table runner patterns to top round tables or side tables. They also make great stand-ins for placemats and trivets, if you don't mind throwing them in the wash after Christmas dinner! The upside to table toppers is that they're smaller and easier to make than full-size table runners.
- Sweet Sugar Swirls Table TopperThis round table topper makes a lovely centerpiece and looks gorgeous with a few quat candlesticks set in the center.
- Winter Seeds Table TopperMake this stunning table topper for your holiday table.
- Scrappy String Christmas Tree Table TopperThis festive table topper doubles as a wall-hanging if you'd rather not cover up the fun design.
- Christmas Hexie Table TopperUse a hexagon table topper to add a stunning detail of quilting decor to your DIY home decor.
- Holly Berry Table TopperCapture the classic elegance and cheerful nature of some of the most popular Christmas designs in this table topper.
- Fluttering Snowflakes CenterpieceThe intricate snowflakes may appear intimidating, but they'll be broken down into easy-to-follow quilt block patterns using the shapes you're already familiar with.
- Candy Cane Table TopperNot only is this small quilt project one of the "sweetest" quilted Christmas designs, but also the stripes are quite easy for a beginner quilter to piece together.
- Traditional Poinsettia Table TopperAdd some festive flair to your holiday table this Christmas season with a beautiful table topper that embodies everything vintage.
- Christmas Cookie Table TopperThis table topper is the best way to create an adorable mini quilt using traditional Christmas colors and quilt patterns.
Easy Christmas Recipes
Whether you're cooking an appetizer for your Christmas party, a side for Christmas dinner, or a casserole for breakfast on Christmas morning, our friends at Mr. Food have an easy, delicious recipe to suit your needs. Each of these recipes is triple-tested by the Mr. Food Test Kitchen, so you know it will turn out perfect!
- All-In-One French Toast Bake Bake up a mouthwatering breakfast casserole to dig into after you open presents on Christmas morning.
- Holiday Sausage Stuffing Even if you aren't making a roast bird for Christmas dinner, no one will turn down a side of hearty stuffing on Christmas Eve.
- Parmesan Bread Wreath Make a colorful and decorative appetizer out of cheesy bread slices arranged in a wreath.
- Brownie Bonbons Cover your brownie bites in crushed candy canes and pile them in a sleigh for a holiday display.
- Edible Tree Ornaments Hang these sugar cookie ornaments on the tree just before guests arrive and then offer them as after-dinner treats!
- Jingle Bell Torte Maraschino cherries look like jingle bells dotted throughout this decadent cake.
- Holly Crackles These cereal treats are just as delicious as regular Rice Krispies treats, but they look just like bunches of holly!
What's your favorite Christmas food? Leave a comment below!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other quilters
- Warm Wishes Applique Quilt
- Christmas Table Runner Tutorial
- Quick and Easy Christmas Table Runner
- Sweet Sugar Swirls Table Topper
- 27 Christmas Quilt Table Runner Patterns and Easy Christmas Recipes
- Mommy and Me Nine Patch Christmas Pillow
- Christmas Miracles Table Topper
- Holly Berry Table Topper
- Starry Ornament Quilted Table Runner Pattern
- Oh Christmas Tree Pillow Design
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Basket Quilt Block
- Hourglass Quilt Block
- Fly Home Quilt Pattern
- Classic Nine Patch Quilt Block Pattern
- Free Patchwork Tree Skirt Tutorial
- Christmas Quilt Block
- Easy Quilted Hot Pad
- Quilted Christmas Ornament
- Frank Edmonds
- Handmade With Love Printable Gift Tags
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns