DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- see all comments
"MADE ONE SIMILAR ALL DIFFERENT DIRETIONS BUT TURNED OUT INTERESTING, I THINK."
"this does not ppear to be a free pattern anymore ??"
Christmas Quilt Table Runner Patterns
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Click here to view your Quilt Basket.
Set the perfect holiday table with a collection of quilted table runner patterns that are sure to impress your guests. This list of 31 Christmas Quilt Table Runner Patterns has everything you need to create a beautiful Christmas spread, because a holiday table isn't complete without a cute and festive table topper! Use your quilting skills to deck out your dining room in holiday spirit. All of these patterns are tested by quilters like you, so you can be sure they're tried and true!
Sign up for our free email newsletter for more projects!
Table of Contents
Christmas Quilt Table Runner Patterns
Make your dining tables, sofa tables, and coffee tables feel a bit more festive with these Christmas quilt table runner patterns. Use your favorite Christmas fabrics to give these table runner patterns the holiday colors and prints that everyone loves. Decorate your table for the season with these cheerful quilt patterns.
Candy Jar Quilted Table Runner
With just a few simple jar appliques, this table runner comes together in no time.
Joyful Noise Holiday Wallhanging
A holiday jelly roll makes quick work of this pretty table runner.
Jingle Jolly Quilted Table Runner
Holiday charm squares separated by stars make a festive but traditional table runner.
Quick and Easy Christmas Table Runner
Mix up all you Christmas quilt fabrics in a disappearing nine patch pattern.
Make a gorgeous table runner for your holiday home with this star quilt pattern idea.
Basket of Poinsettias Table Runner
Add a poinsettia that will never wilt by making this quilted table runner to add to your December home.
Skip adding cutesy free quilting patterns to your holiday home and make something that has a truly chic and modern quilting look with this Holly Berry Red Table Runner Pattern.
Candy Cane Christmas Table Runner
This pretty pattern is made out of cheerful colors and prints, will look great on your table, and is much cozier than anything you would buy at the store.
The fun thing about this free project is that the boxes and bows give the illusion of Christmas presents, which will put your home immediately into the holiday mood.
Christmas Table Runner Tutorial
This traditional quilt table runner would look great in any room.
Starry Ornament Quilted Table Runner Pattern
Use light-colored fabrics to make these ornaments extra joyful.
Raggedy Christmas Quilt Table Runner
If you like the shabby-chic look, we've found the perfect table runner for you.
Christmas in Ohio Table Runner
The bold contrast of red and white make this a timeless Christmas piece.
More wintry than Christmasy, you can leave this out long after December 25th.
Want something to go with your table runner? Try using the same fabrics to make these Christmas Pot Holders
Holiday Table Topper Patterns
Use these smaller Christmas quilt table runner patterns to top round tables or side tables. They also make great stand-ins for placemats and trivets, if you don't mind throwing them in the wash after Christmas dinner! The upside to table toppers is that they're smaller and easier to make than full-size table runners.
Sweet Sugar Swirls Table Topper
This round table topper makes a lovely centerpiece and looks gorgeous with a few quat candlesticks set in the center.
Make this stunning table topper for your holiday table.
Scrappy String Christmas Tree Table Topper
This festive table topper doubles as a wall-hanging if you'd rather not cover up the fun design.
Use a hexagon table topper to add a stunning detail of quilting decor to your DIY home decor.
Capture the classic elegance and cheerful nature of some of the most popular Christmas designs in this table topper.
Fluttering Snowflakes Centerpiece
The intricate snowflakes may appear intimidating, but they'll be broken down into easy-to-follow quilt block patterns using the shapes you're already familiar with.
Not only is this small quilt project one of the "sweetest" quilted Christmas designs, but also the stripes are quite easy for a beginner quilter to piece together.
Traditional Poinsettia Table Topper
Add some festive flair to your holiday table this Christmas season with a beautiful table topper that embodies everything vintage.
This table topper is the best way to create an adorable mini quilt using traditional Christmas colors and quilt patterns.
Magical Mistletoe Christmas Table Topper
Mirror the magic of the mistletoe with this adorable table topper.
Is your house looking a little sparse for the holidays? Make these eye-catching Angel Christmas Tree Wall Hanging
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other quilters
Project of the Day
Pleated Strips Beginner Quilt
If you're new to quilting and are looking for an easy pattern to start with, look no further than the Pleated Strips Beginner Quilt.… Continue reading: "Pleated Strips Beginner Quilt"
- Quick and Easy Christmas Table Runner
- Candy Jar Quilted Table Runner
- Christmas Table Runner Tutorial
- Holly Berry Table Topper
- Mommy and Me Nine Patch Christmas Pillow
- Basket of Poinsettias Table Runner
- Holiday Classics Table Runner
- Christmas Quilt Table Runner Patterns
- Sweet Sugar Swirls Table Topper
- Deck the Halls Embroidered Placemats
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Liberty Flowers Throw Quilt Pattern
- Sweet Dreams Easy Quilt Pattern
- Log Cabin Echoes Bed Quilt Pattern
- Classic Blue Star Crossed Bed Quilt Pattern
- Jumbo Granny Squares Bed Quilt
- Charming Greens Bed Quilt Pattern
- Boho Chic Bed Quilt Pattern
- Happy Days Bed Quilt Pattern
- Fantasia Bed Quilt Pattern
- Mosaic Bed Quilt Pattern
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns