13 Christmas Tree Skirt Quilt Patterns
Deck out your Christmas tree in the holiday spirit with these easy christmas tree skirt quilt patterns!
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Make your Christmas tree display extra special this year with a homemade Christmas tree skirt. Use patchwork, applique, and quilting to create one of these 13 Christmas Tree Skirt Quilt Patterns to fit your holiday decor.
We have Christmas tree skirt patterns to match every style and taste. Once you sew one of these gorgeous tree skirts, it will become an heirloom that you will look forward to putting out with your Christmas decorations year after year.
These tree skirts are so special that you won't want to cover them up, even with piles of presents! Either way, you will find a new quilted tree skirt to make and keep for years to come. You can even pass it down to the next generation.
Plus! Are you searching for more great Christmas quilt projects? Be sure to sign up for our free eNewsletter, Piecing It Together, to get free quilt patterns and tutorials delivered directly to your inbox!
Table of Contents
Looking for more holly jolly Christmas ideas? Check out our article, 'Tis the Season to Be Jolly: 11 Snowflake Quilt Patterns
Round Christmas Tree Skirt Patterns
These beautiful Christmas tree skirt quilt patterns allow you to decorate your home for Christmas. Round Christmas tree skirt patterns are traditional, but that doesn't mean your quilted tree skirts have to be old-fashioned.
Modern fabrics and updated appliques give these Christmas tree skirt patterns holiday style that cannot be outdone. You will love the classic look of those paired with your own style.
- North Pole Tree SkirtFollow this easy tutorial to learn how to take half square triangles in classic Christmas colors and piece them into a stupendous star quilt block pattern.
- Spiral Quilted Christmas Tree SkirtSimply piece strips of Christmas quilt fabric together, slice into wedges, and piece like a Dresden plate for an impressive Spiral Quilted Christmas Tree Skirt.
- Striped Prairie Point Tree SkirtPrairie points sewn into the binding add three-dimensional interest to this quilted tree skirt! If you love holiday colors, make this free tree skirt pattern in red, green, and white hues.
- Giant Christmas Tree Skirt Quilt PatternThis tutorial will show you how to a sew a tree skirt that is big enough to fit around the base of your tree.
- Simple Patchwork Christmas Tree SkirtThis Simple Patchwork Christmas Tree Skirt tutorial will teach you how to make a Christmas tree skirt using simple patchwork and bias tape.
Square DIY Tree Skirt Patterns
Make a square tree skirt pattern for your Christmas tree display. These Christmas tree skirt quilt patterns use patchwork quilt blocks like log cabins, pinwheels, and stars to give your home a warm vibe.
Whether you like a clean and bright look or an indulgent and luxurious look, you'll find a tree skirt design to suit your tastes. Just check them out and choose the one that you think Santa will enjoy best!
- Evergreens and Stars Quilted Tree SkirtThe Evergreens and Stars Quilted Tree Skirt incorporates spindly pieced fir trees and wonky red and green stars against a white background for a modern tree skirt.
- Log Cabin Christmas Tree SkirtThe Log Cabin Christmas Tree Skirt is a plain square center with a border of blocks featuring Christmas quilting fabrics in log cabin quilt designs.
- Grand Pinwheel Quilted Tree SkirtThe Grand Pinwheel Quilted Tree Skirt is one large pieced pinwheel made with velvet and holiday fabrics that give your Christmas tree a sophisticated edge.
- Mini Peanuts Christmas Tree Skirt If you have been wondering how to make a Christmas tree skirt, this is such a great tutorial for you. Make one for yourself and for special Christmas gifts this year!
- Geometric Quilted Christmas Tree SkirtThis Christmas tree skirt is perfect for any clean and sleek home decor scheme. The warm colors in this tree skirt will keep your home feeling warm.
Uniquely-Shaped Quilted Christmas Tree Skirt Patterns
Round tree skirts with scalloped edges or octagonal tree skirts can add a special touch to your Christmas tree decorations. Get creative when you make one of these patterns.
These Christmas tree skirt quilt patterns involve a little more modern style and techniques but they can still be made to look uniquely traditional as well.
- Spiderweb Block Christmas Tree Skirt Part 1The Spiderweb Block Christmas Tree Skirt plays off the traditional spider web quilt pattern created from strips pieced into triangles.
- Flowery Christmas Tree SkirtThis floral Christmas tree skirt is super cute, and it's sure to make your tree look grand for the holidays.
- Quilted Velvet Christmas Tree Skirt with Video TutorialLearn how to make a quilted velvet Christmas tree skirt with this video tutorial from Christian Tamez.
Need more classic Christmas quilt projects? Download our free eBook, "The Best Free Quilt Patterns for Christmas: 10 Quilt Blocks, Christmas Ornaments to Make, and More" eBook
What do you love about the Christmas season? Let us know below in the comments!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other quilters
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Simple Patchwork Christmas Tree Skirt
13 Christmas Tree Skirt Quilt Patterns
Evergreens and Stars Quilted Tree Skirt
Spiral Quilted Christmas Tree Skirt
Giant Christmas Tree Skirt Quilt Pattern
Hexie Tree Skirt Pattern
Granny Square Quilted Tree Skirt
Geometric Quilted Christmas Tree Skirt
Log Cabin Christmas Tree Skirt
Striped Prairie Point Tree Skirt
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Peasy Disappearing Nine Patch Quilt
- Lisa Jo Girodat
- Super Magical String Quilt Block
- Two Tone Fabric Tote Bag Patterns
- 16 Simple and Small Quilt Patterns
- Beginner's Guide to Quilting: 20+ Must-Read Tutorials and Patterns
- Flying Kite Paper Piecing Pattern
- Fiskars Total Control Non-Stick Scissors
- Square Dance Mini Quilt
- Sunny Log Cabin Quilt
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns