Winter Wonderland Fabric Bundle
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Winter Wonderland Fabric Bundle
Gifted by: Camelot Fabrics
Reviewed by: Dana Byerwalter, Editor, FaveQuilts.com
Introduce a charming new fabric bundle into your craft stash with the Winter Wonderland Fabric Bundle from Camelot Fabrics! This adorable collection of eighteen cotton fat quarters will be a new favorite for your quilting.
Winter Wonderland features images of woodland creatures, foliage, snowflakes, and other winter icons that can be used for projects all winter long. The color scheme is darling. Each print is on a basic background of navy, blue, teal, dark gray, light gray, hot pink, or white. The colors of the different creatures, snowflakes, and plants include pink, green, blue, navy, and more. Most of the pri
nts in this collection come in a few different background colors. For example, Ice Princess comes in a blue background or an iron gray background. The Snowflakes come in four different color schemes. Most importantly, the prints are utterly adorable. From the simpler snowflake backgrounds to the detailed scenes of birds, foxes, polar bears, and more, these prints are too cute to pass up!
The convenience of this fat quarter bundle is that the colors all complement one another even though the patterns are various. The fabrics in this collection will make a precious quilt to hang in a child's bedroom or drape over the bed. You could also quilt a darling winter bag, tree skirt, or wall hanging! Camelot Fabrics offers several quilt pattern ideas using their Winter Wonderland collection.
My personal favorite print is the Birds in White. This one has so many pretty little details, such as small branches of holly berry leaves and colorful snowflakes. The birds are wearing hats, scarves, and earmuffs, which is so cute! A fellow editor prefers the polar bears in pink, and I can't disagree that the polar bears are totally adorable. Another woman I spoke to loves the foxes! If we as grown women are giddy over this collection, children will be, too. They will love and appreciate a new quilt made from the charming fabrics in this collection.
Read NextFaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- FaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
- Easy Quilts for Beginners and Beyond: 14 Quilt Patterns from Quiltmaker Magazine
- Clothworks Basics: Laurel Burch Thread and Impressions Moire Fabric
- Win an Heirloom Collection Fat Quarter Bundle!
- Chance to Win a Jubilee Autumn Spice Ragged Quilt Kit!
- Quilt Books with Leisure Arts
- Chance to win the Beads on a String Quilt Pattern!
- Chance to win Fabric Traditions Pre-Quilted Fabrics!
- 110 Quilted Potholders
- Quilting Quickly Best of Fons & Porter
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Shiny + Bright Quilt Pattern
- Starburst Christmas Ornament Quilt Block
- Christmas Star Ornament Block Pattern
- Broken Dishes Baby Quilt Pattern
- 18+ Free Decorative Christmas Quilt Patterns
- Morning Frost Quilt Pattern
- Cathedral Windows Christmas Ornament Quilt Block
- Fun Christmas Tree Quilt Blocks For Your Crumbs & Scraps
- Teardrop Nostalgic Christmas Ornament
- Christmas Ornament Mini Quilt Pattern
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns