"A" Bag Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
"A" Bag Pattern
Reviewed by zzz Christine zzz Weiher, Editor, FaveQuilts.com
Orange Dot Quilts was only recently created in 2015, but has already come out with so many amazing patterns. Designer Dora Cary loves the color orange and polka dots, which is where the name came from. One of her patterns is called the "A" Bag, which makes a beautiful easy-to-sew "A" bag. Included in the pattern is cutting diagrams, step by step instructions and tips for piecing and fabric requirements.
The finished size of the bag is 17 inches by 17 inches, resulting in you needing a half yard of your main fabric and a half yard of the lining fabric. The pattern makes use of every piece of fabric, so you won't have any leftovers. This is an easy bag to sew up that can be used as a beach bag, a grocery bag, a book bag or even a cute little bag to store some of your crafting supplies in.
As in all of Orange Dot Quilt patterns, the patterns are printed on quality stock, have fully colored detailed instructions and have a well-designed cover with fabric requirements. If you're looking for a bold fashion statement then you're going to love The "A" Bag.
Read NextFaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- FaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
- Fiskars Adjustable Three-Position Rotary Cutter
- Chance to win the Heather Fabric Collection!
- Quilt Books with Leisure Arts
- Chance to win Brushstrokes by Pepper Cory Fat Quarter Bundle!
- 10-Minute Blocks by Suzanne McNeill
- Pro-Stitcher Designer Software
- English Paper Piecing: Fresh New Quilts from Bloom Creek by Vicki Bellino
- Simplicity Bias Tape Maker
- Little House on the Prairie Fabric
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Handmade Fabric Christmas Village
- Quilt As You Go Scrappy Christmas Ornament Tutorial
- Fabric Kimekomi Christmas Ornaments
- Merry & Cheer Quilted Christmas Table Runner Pattern
- Winter Trees Quilted Table Runner
- Simple Ornate Celestial Quilt Pattern
- Double Orange Peel Quilt Block (with Denim Background)
- Favorite Fast Four Patch Quilt Pattern For Beginners
- How To Make A Quilt From Start To Finish 8 Easy Steps
- Witch Hat Halloween Table Runner Quilt Pattern
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns