"A" Bag Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
"A" Bag Pattern
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, FaveQuilts.com
Orange Dot Quilts was only recently created in 2015, but has already come out with so many amazing patterns. Designer Dora Cary loves the color orange and polka dots, which is where the name came from. One of her patterns is called the "A" Bag, which makes a beautiful easy-to-sew "A" bag. Included in the pattern is cutting diagrams, step by step instructions and tips for piecing and fabric requirements.
The finished size of the bag is 17 inches by 17 inches, resulting in you needing a half yard of your main fabric and a half yard of the lining fabric. The pattern makes use of every piece of fabric, so you won't have any leftovers. This is an easy bag to sew up that can be used as a beach bag, a grocery bag, a book bag or even a cute little bag to store some of your crafting supplies in.
As in all of Orange Dot Quilt patterns, the patterns are printed on quality stock, have fully colored detailed instructions and have a well-designed cover with fabric requirements. If you're looking for a bold fashion statement then you're going to love The "A" Bag.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
FaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
Chance to win the Ocean Waves Quilt Kit!
Chance to win a copy of Free-Motion Machine Quilting!
Clover Wedge Iron
Simple Charm: 12 Scrappy Patchwork and Applique Quilt Patterns
50 States Quilt Blocks
Sweetheart Houses Pattern from Shabby Fabrics
10-Minute Blocks by Suzanne McNeill
Chance to win Westcott CarboTitanium Bonded Scissors!
Chance to win Clover Sewing Supplies!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Ocean Waves Quilt Kit
- Flamingo Paper Piecing Quilt Block
- Simple Squares Quilt Pattern
- Adori Quilt Block
- Free-Motion Machine Quilting
- Wonder Woman Mug Mat
- 24 Traditional Quilt Patterns and Quilt Blocks
- 9 Free Printable Quilt Stencils
- Westcott CarboTitanium Bonded Scissors
- Game Board Mug Mat
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns