Ombre Dots and Lola Textures Pre-Cuts from Quilting Treasures
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Picture it: the perfect rainbow quilt. Bold, bright, and bursting with energy, rainbow fabrics are a perennial favorite of crafters and fabric collectors. There's something uniquely beautiful about quilts whose design celebrates the beauty of color.
The Ombre Dots and Lola Textures fabric designs from Quilting Treasures commit fully to that celebration. The Ombre Dots slide sweetly from deep, bold shades into lighter tones, creating a sense of depth and movement in each piece of fabric. They are perfect for both accent fabric, in a binding or as bright strips against a neutral background, and as the background for dark-toned accents. Use the charm packs to make an energetic, patchy quilt that will look great in a child's playroom or strewn across the back of a living room couch, or mix and match with the fat quarters for a larger project.
Colors in the Lola Textures fabric are deep and bold, through and through. Any project made with this design will be eye-catching and fun no matter where it ends up. Soft accent curves give a bit of depth and contrast to the design, which separates Lola Textures from other rainbow collections. If you're looking to make a quilt that commands attention, this is the fabric to use.
This fabric collection from Quilting Treasures includes one Ombre Dots fat quarter bundle, one Ombre Dots jelly roll, one Lola Textures jelly roll, and a charm pack of either Ombre Dots or Lola Textures.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Journey around the world with a throw quilt pattern that's incredibly beginner friendly and is easy to design with this Bon Voyage… Continue reading: "Bon Voyage Throw Quilt Pattern"
- FaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
- Quilt Books with Leisure Arts
- Enter for your chance to win the Dancing Diamonds Gem Bag Pattern!
- Quilts of Chestnut Ridge: Autumn at the Courthouse
- Kaleidoscope Kreator 3 Software
- Chance to win the Dandi Annie Fabric Collection!
- Little House on the Prairie Fabric
- Zebra Patterns
- 10-Minute Blocks by Suzanne McNeill
- Ombre Dots and Lola Textures Pre-Cuts from Quilting Treasures
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Mini Flying Geese Foundation Paper Piecing Pattern
- To The Nines! ~ A Pretty Block Of The Week Quilt
- Winnie the Pooh and Friends Quilt Pattern
- Give and Take Free Quilt Pattern
- Pinwheel Party Mini Quilt
- Rag Rose Pincushion
- Nine Patch Quilt Block
- Meandering Wisconsin ~ A Picnic Quilt Pattern
- Card Trick Quilt Block
- How To Make A Rag Pillow
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns