Jelly Babies: Adorable Quilts from 2-1/2-inch Strips
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Jelly Babies: Adorable Quilts from 2-1/2" Strips
By That Patchwork Place
Gifted by Martingale & Co.
Reviewed by Jessica Nichols, Editor of FaveQuilts.com
If there's any way to make a baby quilt quicker and easier than it already is, the staff at That Patchwork Place have found it! In Jelly Babies: Adorable Quilts from 2-1/2" Strips, That Patchwork Place brings you 14 baby quilt patterns to use with bundles of precut 2-1/2" fabric strips, otherwise known as jelly rolls. When you don't have to choose all the fabrics or cut all the pieces for a quilt, it goes together much faster, so you can have baby wrapped in a cuddly new quilt in no time!
While all of the baby quilts in Jelly Babies are designed to make use of time-saving jelly rolls, each pattern also includes instructions for cutting strips from your stash as well, so you have the ultimate flexibility when sewing these quilts patterns. Choose a jelly roll of coordinated fabric strips from your favorite new line, or get creative and match up fabrics from your stash to make a one-of-a-kind quilt. The choice is yours with these versatile baby quilt patterns.
Whether you're searching for a soft and feminine quilt, a boyish quilt, or a gender-neutral quilt for an expecting mother, you're sure to find a quilt that suits your taste in Jelly Babies. This collection of patterns includes bright and colorful quilts for toddlers, as well as quiet, pastel palettes for newborns. Some of our favorites are Cherries and Cream, a two-color quilt pattern with a vintage feel, and Meadowlark, a pretty quilt that centers on a bird applique. Other creative patterns combine traditional patchwork with cute appliques for a look that's oh-so-adorable! We love the clever Cabin in the Clouds quilt, which pairs cuddly cloud appliques with classic log cabin blocks. You'll also be delighted by Chutes and Ladders, which uses chains of squares as well as solid strips for a quilt that will remind you of the time-honored children's board game.
No matter what kind of baby quilt you're looking for, from an attractive nursery decoration to a colorful blankie that will last for years, you'll find a quick, effortless, and adorable pattern in Jelly Babies!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- FaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
- Quilt Books with Leisure Arts
- Chance to Win a Riley Blake Shortcake Fat Quarter Bundle!
- Patchwork Among Friends: From Patterns to Potlucks
- The Best of Judy Hopkins: 365 Quilt-Block Patterns Perpetual Calendar
- Chance to win Fabric Traditions Pre-Quilted Fabrics!
- Shaker Style Quilt Stand
- 200 Blocks from Quiltmaker Magazine: Original Patterns from Today's Top Designers
- Chance to Win a Fat Quarter of Riley Blake Fab-boo-lous Fabric!
- "The Original" Quilt Basting Spray
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Stacked Squares Quilt Block Pattern
- Rising Star Quilt Block
- Stitchin' Heaven
- Simple Sew
- Hoffman Media / Classic Sewing Magazine
- Shamrock Shenanigan ~ A Scrappy Mini Quilt Pattern
- Single Snowflake
- Lumberjack Quilt — A Cozy Flannel Quilt Pattern
- Happy Heart Quilt — A Scrappy Mini Quilt Pattern
- National Quilting Month 2021
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns