Dandi Annie Fabric Collection
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Dandi Annie Fabric Collection
Reviewed by , Editor, FaveQuilts.com
Weather you sew or quilt, I'm sure you have a favorite fabric you always seem to come back to, but how do you know if there isn't something better out there if you haven't looked around? The Dandi Annie Fabric Collection from Moda Fabrics is beautiful and I'm sure you'll want to add it to your collection once you see it.
Dandi Annie is a colorful floral fabric by designer Robin Pickens; she is a modern to transitional quilt designer, illustrator and sewist and has created some amazing designs. Warm, yet bright colors of gold, pink and green are featured in each of the fabrics along with a cool mix of greys. The fun shades of gold are sure to brighten up your day or your outfit! The fabrics within this collection are fun to look at because they tell a story and it's almost as if the flowers are in action. What I mean by this is the dandelion stems are being blown into the air as if a fresh breeze just passed by; you know, when they turn into the white airy seeds you can blow off with a simple breath of air.
Aside from the beauty of the flowers within this design, you'll see little birds pop up here and there blowing their own airy seeds. Woven textures, plaid and lattice are also featured on this fabric. Sunny days and pure simplicity are strewn about this fabric and I couldn't be more at ease. The springtime colors are like golden fields of flowers you used to run through as a child.
Coming in all kinds of cuts, you can get Dandi Annie in fat quarters, jelly rolls, charm packs and layer cakes. A throw quilt or throw pillow would look stunning in this fabric, as would a fun tote bag or spring time dress. This collection is one that no quilter should be without.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- FaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
- Quilt Books with Leisure Arts
- Chance to Win a Riley Blake "Someday" Fabric Stacker!
- Shaker Style Quilt Stand
- 50 States Quilt Blocks
- Sweetheart Houses Pattern from Shabby Fabrics
- Chance to win Fabric Traditions Pre-Quilted Fabrics!
- Little House on the Prairie Fabric
- Easy-Cut Quilts with a Modern Twist
- Enter for your chance to win the Dancing Diamonds Gem Bag Pattern!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Quilted Handbag
- Bear Paw Quilt Block
- Radiant Cross Quilt Pattern
- Tulip Garden Quilt Pattern
- Greek Cross Quilt Block
- Cactus Mini Quilt
- Shoofly Quilt Block
- Strawberry Springtime Mini Quilt
- Plus Sign Quilt Block
- Quilted Tea Cozy (in 30 Min)
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns