Sugar Berry Fabric Collection
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Sugar Berry Fabric Collection
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, FaveQuilts.com
The Sugar Berry fabric collection from Flaurie and Finch for RJR Fabrics is a sweet one. Flaurie and Finch is one of RJR's in-house design teams in an effort to produce more than 2400 fabrics a year; that's an amazing goal they have set and the Sugar Berry collection is just one of them.
Sugar Berry is full of fabulous colors like reds, greens and whites with multiple different prints and designs. Among them are aqua with red glitter dots, cherries with red glitter, red and green fabrics with glitter hearts and even playful posies, basket weave designs and daisies. With so many different designs you would think they would overwhelm each other, but in fact they complement each other nicely. What's great about the patterns is that you have the ability to mix and match one design with another or you can stick with a single design and work up a project with all the same design. My favorite is the strawberries mixed with the green basket weave design.
This collection is the perfect combination of playful, yet sweet and romantic all rolled into one. You'll really enjoy the glitter concept of the fabric as it adds just the right amount of texture and cheerfulness without it being too much. Make a quilt or sew a table runner with this beautiful fabric. Made of 100% cotton you can even make a fun wearable like a kitchen apron, so you know you'll get good use out of it. Check out the Sugar Berry collection; it won't disappoint.
Read NextFaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- FaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
- Arctic Ice Quilter's Slidelock
- Easy and Fun Free-Motion Quilting
- 50 States Quilt Blocks
- Chance to win Fabric Traditions Pre-Quilted Fabrics!
- Quilt Books with Leisure Arts
- June Tailor T-Shirt Transformation Ruler
- A Flair for Fabric
- Enter to win a quilting book bundle!
- Why Quilts Matter Documentary Series
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Cardinal Bird Quilt Pattern
- How To Make Half Square Triangles
- Layers of a Quilt Beginner Guide
- Learn the Difference Between Fabric Scissors and Paper Scissors
- Sweet And Simple Squares Baby Quilt
- The Gemstone Quilt
- Loralie Designs
- W. Cushing & Co.
- Harvest Stars Quilt Pattern
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns