12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- see all comments
"MADE ONE SIMILAR ALL DIFFERENT DIRETIONS BUT TURNED OUT INTERESTING, I THINK."
"this does not ppear to be a free pattern anymore ??"
Sugar Berry Fabric Collection
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Click here to view your Quilt Basket.
Sugar Berry Fabric Collection
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, FaveQuilts.com
The Sugar Berry fabric collection from Flaurie and Finch for RJR Fabrics is a sweet one. Flaurie and Finch is one of RJR's in-house design teams in an effort to produce more than 2400 fabrics a year; that's an amazing goal they have set and the Sugar Berry collection is just one of them.
Sugar Berry is full of fabulous colors like reds, greens and whites with multiple different prints and designs. Among them are aqua with red glitter dots, cherries with red glitter, red and green fabrics with glitter hearts and even playful posies, basket weave designs and daisies. With so many different designs you would think they would overwhelm each other, but in fact they complement each other nicely. What's great about the patterns is that you have the ability to mix and match one design with another or you can stick with a single design and work up a project with all the same design. My favorite is the strawberries mixed with the green basket weave design.
This collection is the perfect combination of playful, yet sweet and romantic all rolled into one. You'll really enjoy the glitter concept of the fabric as it adds just the right amount of texture and cheerfulness without it being too much. Make a quilt or sew a table runner with this beautiful fabric. Made of 100% cotton you can even make a fun wearable like a kitchen apron, so you know you'll get good use out of it. Check out the Sugar Berry collection; it won't disappoint.
Read NextFaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Golden Hunter's Star Quilt
Some star quilt patterns are more common than others if you want to try something totally different from the look of a lone star… Continue reading: "Golden Hunter's Star Quilt"
- FaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
- Win Quilt Happy "Sew What" Wine Glasses
- Lily Ashbury High Street Jelly Roll
- Enter for your chance to win the Dancing Diamonds Gem Bag Pattern!
- Chicopee Fabric Collection
- Win Blessings of Seasons Quilt Blocks
- Win a quilting book bundle!
- Omnigrid and Fons & Porter Rotary Cutting Supplies from Prym Consumer
- Think Positive Quilt Pattern from Esch House Quilts
- 50 States Quilt Blocks
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Liberty Flowers Throw Quilt Pattern
- Sweet Dreams Easy Quilt Pattern
- Log Cabin Echoes Bed Quilt Pattern
- Classic Blue Star Crossed Bed Quilt Pattern
- Jumbo Granny Squares Bed Quilt
- Charming Greens Bed Quilt Pattern
- Boho Chic Bed Quilt Pattern
- Happy Days Bed Quilt Pattern
- Fantasia Bed Quilt Pattern
- Mosaic Bed Quilt Pattern
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns