Southport Fabric Collection
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Southport Fabric Collection
Reviewed by zzz Christine zzz Weiher, Editor, FaveQuilts.com
The Southport Fabric Collection by Fabric Palette from Fabric Editions is amazingly beautiful. Fabric Editions is known for its beautiful designs and patterns, but I am in love with this collection by Fabric Palette.
Southport speaks to me on so many levels; I love the ocean, I love going on vacation and this just reminds me of that. This fabric is just so calming and serene with its shades of blue and cream. Ranging from light blues to dark blues you can really image being at sea and decorating your home with this beautiful fabric.
Calming visions of sea turtles, sand dollars, and sea shells will instantly turn your frazzled mind into a peaceful one. The fabric filled with rope makes me want to take a trip to the beach and take off on a boat while the fabric with the seahorses makes me want to snorkel in the deepest blue seas. This fabric would look amazing as a bed quilt or even some throw pillows at a beach house. What’s great about this collection, as in any other collection, is that you can easily mix and match the designs and it will look spectacular regardless of how you piece it together.
One of my favorite pieces of Southport is the one that combines all the features of each of the fabrics; on it you’ll see starfish, sea shells, coral and compass logos; it also says “by the sea”. I imagine that piece in the center of a quilt surrounded by all the other designs. Pick a day to work on a new project with Southport; you will instantly be teleported to a beautiful place.
Read NextFaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- FaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
- Fiskars Adjustable Three-Position Rotary Cutter
- Chance to win the Heather Fabric Collection!
- Quilt Books with Leisure Arts
- Chance to win Brushstrokes by Pepper Cory Fat Quarter Bundle!
- 10-Minute Blocks by Suzanne McNeill
- Pro-Stitcher Designer Software
- English Paper Piecing: Fresh New Quilts from Bloom Creek by Vicki Bellino
- Simplicity Bias Tape Maker
- Little House on the Prairie Fabric
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Handmade Fabric Christmas Village
- Quilt As You Go Scrappy Christmas Ornament Tutorial
- Fabric Kimekomi Christmas Ornaments
- Merry & Cheer Quilted Christmas Table Runner Pattern
- Winter Trees Quilted Table Runner
- Simple Ornate Celestial Quilt Pattern
- Double Orange Peel Quilt Block (with Denim Background)
- Favorite Fast Four Patch Quilt Pattern For Beginners
- How To Make A Quilt From Start To Finish 8 Easy Steps
- Witch Hat Halloween Table Runner Quilt Pattern
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns