Quilt as You Go Pre-Printed Batting
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Quilt as You Go Pre-Printed Batting
Gifted by: June Tailor
Reviewed by Jeanette Benoit, Editor, FaveQuilts.com
The Quilt as You Go Pre-Printed Batting from June Tailor is one of my new favorite products. It allows you to sew and quilt individual blocks then join together for a finished quilt. Quilting has never been so easy!
Sometimes it's hard for me to come up with pattern inspiration on my own, so it's super helpful to have a guide like this to help me throughout the process. It's an easy way to assure that I won't have any unfinished projects piling up around my house.The block is automatically quilted as you sew- how great is that?
This batting features super easy piece-by-number block construction on the front, and a fusible back side of batting to easily secure quilt back. If you prefer to create a more original design, this pre-printed batting still allows plenty of opportunitues for you to customize the look of your homemade quilt. Additional quliting can be added to each block before joining, and you can always change the fabric colors and block layouts to create different style quilts.
Each Quilt As You Go Pre-Preinted Batting includes six 12" finished blocks for a 24" x 36" quilt, and you can use more blocks for a larger size quilt. Choose from the following four quilt patterns: Fair and Square Block Pattern, Hopscotch Block Pattern, Mosaic Magic Block Pattern, Rolling Stone Block Pattern. All are made in the U.S.A.
Plus, check out a video tutorial below from June Tailor on how to use the Quilt as You Go Pre-Printed Batting!
Available quilt designs (from left to right): Fair and Square, Hopscotch, Rolling Stone, Mosaic Magic
Free Quilt Video: June Tailor's Quilt as You Go Pre-Printed Batting:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- FaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
- Quilt Books with Leisure Arts
- Chance to Win a Riley Blake Shortcake Fat Quarter Bundle!
- Patchwork Among Friends: From Patterns to Potlucks
- The Best of Judy Hopkins: 365 Quilt-Block Patterns Perpetual Calendar
- Chance to win Fabric Traditions Pre-Quilted Fabrics!
- Shaker Style Quilt Stand
- 200 Blocks from Quiltmaker Magazine: Original Patterns from Today's Top Designers
- Chance to Win a Fat Quarter of Riley Blake Fab-boo-lous Fabric!
- "The Original" Quilt Basting Spray
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Stacked Squares Quilt Block Pattern
- Rising Star Quilt Block
- Stitchin' Heaven
- Simple Sew
- Hoffman Media / Classic Sewing Magazine
- Shamrock Shenanigan ~ A Scrappy Mini Quilt Pattern
- Single Snowflake
- Lumberjack Quilt — A Cozy Flannel Quilt Pattern
- Happy Heart Quilt — A Scrappy Mini Quilt Pattern
- National Quilting Month 2021
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns