We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
I’m Linda of B. Bumble & Co. I’m just a simple Texas girl with a passion for color, fabrics, and whimsy!( I’m married to a wonderful man who happens to be a scientist and knows how to keep my feet on the ground! We have three sons and two grandchildren.) I started college majoring in art, but switched to elementary education when I realized I would need to make a little bit of an income. (Didn’t realize just how” little” teaching would bring in, but I loved the children!!)
My goal is to produce patterns for quilts that are more like illustrations. My designs are pretty unique and unusual. Although many are from children’s nursery rhymes and fairy tales, most would make a whimsical statement on any wall, bed, couch, or lap. I often imagine them in professional waiting rooms, relieving all that tension!
My quilt designs are mostly applique. I use a method where I trace the pattern onto freezer paper, iron it to the RIGHT side of the fabric, and turn the seam allowance with a glue stick. This allows me to arrange my pieces and try out colors before I sew. From this point, I can choose to either sew by hand or machine, but I am left with clean, turned edges. Students are amazed at how easy this method makes the whole process! Although my patterns are designed for this method, other methods can be used instead without problems.
I am the owner of B. Bumble & Co. where I offer my designs as quilt patterns. Be sure and check out my website. Since not all of my patterns are offered for sale from this site, check out the What’s New section on my banner for patterns that can be shipped to you. I also have a blog that I would love to have to you follow! I offer tutorials, techniques, new pattern updates, and other information there.
Projects and Tutorials on FaveQuilts:
Read NextDevon Iott
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
The American Notebook Scrapbuster Strip Quilt is a great combination of a scrap quilt pattern, a rainbow quilt pattern, a strip quilt… Continue reading: "American Notebook Scrapbuster Strip Quilt"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Shiny + Bright Quilt Pattern
- Starburst Christmas Ornament Quilt Block
- Christmas Star Ornament Block Pattern
- Broken Dishes Baby Quilt Pattern
- 18+ Free Decorative Christmas Quilt Patterns
- Morning Frost Quilt Pattern
- Cathedral Windows Christmas Ornament Quilt Block
- Fun Christmas Tree Quilt Blocks For Your Crumbs & Scraps
- Teardrop Nostalgic Christmas Ornament
- Christmas Ornament Mini Quilt Pattern
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns