We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Helen is a quilt designer, maker, teacher and blogger from the Southern Highlands of NSW, Australia. She has been sewing since the first grade and a passionate quilter since the early 90's. Patchwork Bliss began in 2006 when her dream became a reality.
When it comes to creating new quilts, Helen always starts with the fabric. As soon as she finds a fabric that she loves she will gather other fabrics and they will dictate the design.
Helen's passion is to piece and quilt by hand as much as possible, and she loves to teach others how to quilt by hand as well. Helen had never considered teaching until a few people approached her and asked her to teach them the basics. She was then asked to teach at a local shop and the classes have grown from there. Now the students will travel far and wide to attend her classes. The classes cover all sewing techniques and there is something for everyone, from beginner to the more advanced quilt maker.
For Helen, quilt making is all about sharing and friendship. Sharing a passion with other people is a joy.
Projects on FaveQuilts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Make your next family picnic or church cookout even more special by following this easy Bandanna Picnic Quilt Tutorial. Forget about… Continue reading: "Bandanna Picnic Quilt Tutorial"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Rosewood Manor
- Rosewood Manor Autumn Cross-Stitch Design
- Labyrinth Quilt Block Pattern
- How To Make Megic 8 Half Square Triangle Units
- Folded Star Potholder Tutorial
- Face Mask Pouch
- Vote Mini Quilt Pattern
- Short Stories Quilt Pattern
- Rows and Rows Quilt Pattern
- Melanie's Temperature Quilt Block Pattern
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns