Very Berry Kai Scissors
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Very Berry Kai Scissors
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, FaveQuilts.com
Kai Scissors is devoted to providing the highest quality scissors and cutting products out there, which is why they've become experts and share their amazing products. If you're a sewer or a quilter then you're going to love the Very Berry Scissors Gift Set.
This 5000 series 3-piece set is perfect for all your cutting needs. You'll receive 8 inch dressmaking shears, 5 1/2 inch embroidery scissors and 6 1/2 inch sewing scissors. Each has ergonomically soft handles, so you can cut comfortably without the added stress of hand-cramping. These scissors can cut through multiple layers of fabric and denim while trimming cottons without any fabric slippage; this will make the cutting process much easier and stress-free.
The embroidery scissors are great for clipping threads, while the sewing scissors are perfect for cutting fusible appliqué pieces and trimming seams. Each of these Kai Scissors are made of hardened stainless steel and has smooth, sharp blades to give you that amazing cut. The handles are a very berry color to give you that chic, modern look in your craft room. You'll also be glad to know that each pair of scissors has a blade cover for additional safety and storage when not in use.
If you're looking for professional-grade high performance scissors for your sewing and quilting projects then look no further than Kai Scissors.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Get ready to break out your brightest fabric scraps for this classic nine patch quilt pattern that new and experienced quilters will… Continue reading: "Scrap Happy Nine Patch Quilt Pattern"
- FaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
- Chance to Win a June Tailor Quilter's Tote
- Quilt Books with Leisure Arts
- Lily Ashbury High Street Jelly Roll
- Chance to win the "A" Bag Pattern!
- QuiltWoman Pattern Bundle
- Chance to win the Southport Fabric Collection!
- Chance to Win a Marcia Baraldi Meander Ruler Set!
- Animal Print Cuddle Quilt Kit
- Enter to Win Quilt as You Go Pre-Printed Batting!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to make Lavender Bags
- Small Zipper Pouch
- How to Buy Fabric
- June Tailor Quilter's Tote
- Quilted Decorative Hand Towel Pattern
- Butterfly Free Quilt Pattern
- Last-Minute Quilted Christmas Gift
- Scrappy Quilt Sew Along Pattern
- Witchy Halloween Quilt Pattern
- Cute Summer Quilt Block Pattern
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns