Heather Fabric Collection
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Heather Fabric Collection
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, FaveQuilts.com
Quilting and sewing with some of the most beautiful fabrics has never been easier than it is right now with the Heather Collection by Jennifer Bosworth. At times it can be difficult choosing which fabrics you want to use for your next project, but we're making it easy for you by telling you to use this one.
The Heather Jelly Roll comes in 40 strips at 2.5 inches wide, which is perfect for all your sewing and quilting needs. It's made of 100% cotton, so you know it'll be soft and durable. With each fabric in the collection you'll quickly fall in love seeing all the beautiful florals and different prints.
In this collection are light, pale colors like grey, green, blush rose and cream; all of which create the perfect color combination. Among the floral designs there is also polka dots and plaid. Having fun patterns like this allow you to mix and match; you can make a project with all the polka dots, or sew something up with all the florals or you can combine all the patterns for something magnificent.
Heather fabric is great for making a quilt, sewing up an everyday tote or creating a decorative tablecloth to show off to your dinner guests. The light colors and designs remind me of rustic farmland or picnicking in the park; it reminds me of an apron my Grandma used to wear, bringing back some great memories. This collection is a must-have for every sewer and quilter.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- FaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
- Arctic Ice Quilter's Slidelock
- Polyfil Premium Fiber Fill Review
- Easy Quilts for Beginners and Beyond: 14 Quilt Patterns from Quiltmaker Magazine
- Baby Bright Quilts
- Feather and Song Fabric Collection
- Pick Four: Easy Fabric Choices for Great Quilts
- Little House on the Prairie Fabric
- Indie Boheme Fabric Bundle
- You Hexie Thing Hexagon Ruler from June Tailor
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Outside the Box Layer Cake Pattern
- Season of Pinwheels Throw Quilt
- Love Charm Throw Quilt
- Joy's Star Jelly Roll Quilt
- 24 Traditional Quilt Patterns: Free Traditional Quilt Blocks and Vintage Patterns
- 20 Simple Square in a Square Quilt Patterns
- Bright Hopes Star Block
- How to Sew a Cotton Gauze
- Patchwork Quilt from Vintage Sheets
- A Farmhouse Inspired Neutral Quilt
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns