Haiku 2 Fabric Collection
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Haiku 2 Fabric Collection
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, FaveQuilts.com
There's nothing more pretty than a beautiful piece of fabric and of course there are tons of different fabrics out there, but with the new Haiku 2 Fabric Collection from Monaluna you'll never look at another type of fabric again.
Before you start your next quilting project be sure you check out this line of fabric and line up exactly which patterns you want. What's neat about the Haiku 2 collection is that it comes in the same prints, but is made out of two different materials, so depending on what you're looking for, you have options. The Lawn fabric is a plain weave textile of cotton and is designed using high count, fine yarns resulting in a silky, un-textured feel. The Poplin material is made with cotton, wool, rayon, silk, polyester or a mixture. You get a plain woven surface without ribbing with this material. Poplin is easy to iron and does not wrinkle easily, so you can make many garments using it.
Whether your next project is made with Lawn or Poplin, you have the option of beautiful prints like Poem Petal, Poem Sage, Brush Mist, Cherry Blossoms Dawn and Dusk, Shimmer, and Spots. The Poplin fabric has a few more options of Clover prints and Scattered Petals; you can't go wrong with any of these. Each pattern has soft, abstract colors with complementing tones and even some gold metallic accents.
The Haiku 2 Fabric Collection won't disappoint and will only make you want to quilt and sew even more.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- FaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
- Berry Patch Towel Kit
- June Tailor Mug Mat Patterns Review
- FreeSpirit Fabric Collection
- Haiku 2 Fabric Collection
- 10-Minute Blocks by Suzanne McNeill
- Another Bite of Schnibbles by Carrie Nelson
- Sweetheart Houses Pattern from Shabby Fabrics
- 110 Quilted Potholders
- Westcott Titanium Bonded Rotary Cutter
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 22 Quilts in Fall Colors
- Felt Wreath DIY Ornament
- Must-Have Quilting Tools
- Shabby Fabrics
- A Travel Quilt
- Bitty Trees Quilted Ornaments
- Charming Christmas Tree Mug Rug
- Scrappy Meets Amish Quilt Pattern
- Silver and Gold Felt Christmas Ornament
- Blue Stars and Stripes Baby Quilt
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns