Total Tote in Vineyard
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Total Tote in Vineyard
Gifted by: Creative Options
Reviewed by Dana Byerwalter, Editor, FaveQuilts.com
You've found it: your next craft storage solution, AKA your new best friend. The Total Tote from Creative Options is a stylish and versatile storage solution for your favorite sewing supplies. Featuring several zippered pockets and elastic pouches, this tote's storage capacities are seemingly endless.
Perhaps one of the most compelling elements of this tote is that, at first glance, it looks like a stylish handbag! The Total Tote in Vineyard looks like a classy purple purse to serve as the statement piece to your everyday outfit. The bright green interior, reminiscent of the grapevine, makes it easy to find all of your craft supplies in this handy organizer.
Another fun element of this bag is the removable center compartment. If you include this partition, the tote divides up into three unique sections, but you can take out the center section and have two large compartments instead. The center is wide enough that the tote stands up easily without wobbling or tipping over.
I love the soft sided storage. The handles make this tote easy to carry, and you don't risk cracking or breaking the tote like you would with plastic storage. You don't need to be afraid to craft on the go when you have such a great way to transport your supplies! Additionally, the amount of pockets is any hoarder's dream! Parse out all of your sewing needles, thread, rotary cutters, and all other crafting supplies into any of the twenty-four pockets and elastic compartments! Truly, this tote is incredible for packing so much storage into such a small space!
Don't leave your sewing and quilting supplies in piles throughout your craft room any longer. Now is the time to get organized, and the best way to do so is by using this creative and stylish tote.
Read NextFaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- FaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
- Fiskars Adjustable Three-Position Rotary Cutter
- Chance to win the Heather Fabric Collection!
- Quilt Books with Leisure Arts
- Chance to win Brushstrokes by Pepper Cory Fat Quarter Bundle!
- 10-Minute Blocks by Suzanne McNeill
- Pro-Stitcher Designer Software
- English Paper Piecing: Fresh New Quilts from Bloom Creek by Vicki Bellino
- Simplicity Bias Tape Maker
- Little House on the Prairie Fabric
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Handmade Fabric Christmas Village
- Quilt As You Go Scrappy Christmas Ornament Tutorial
- Fabric Kimekomi Christmas Ornaments
- Merry & Cheer Quilted Christmas Table Runner Pattern
- Winter Trees Quilted Table Runner
- Simple Ornate Celestial Quilt Pattern
- Double Orange Peel Quilt Block (with Denim Background)
- Favorite Fast Four Patch Quilt Pattern For Beginners
- How To Make A Quilt From Start To Finish 8 Easy Steps
- Witch Hat Halloween Table Runner Quilt Pattern
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns