"The Original" Quilt Basting Spray
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
If you had to choose the least fun aspect of quilting, what would it be? Certainly not picking the design, finding the right fabric, and watching the quilt top come together on your sewing machine. The part of quilting that involves the most steps and the least creative reward is, far and away, basting the quilt. For quilters who have tons of beautiful quilt tops laying around, "The Original" Quilt Basting Spray from Sullivans is the solution to that problem!
"The Original" does in ten minutes what would otherwise take anywhere between thirty minutes to an hour. The spray binds quilt batting to the top layer and lining of your quilt without the hassle of pins. Best of all, the non-permanent bond allows quilters to reposition the fabric as necessary; once you're satisfied that everything is lined up, steam lightly with an iron and the quilt is good to go! "The Original" was specifically designed so that no gummy residue will stick to sewing machine needles, and no shifting or tunneling will be necessary. You can even use this as a shortcut on your applique!
Keep quilting fun! Reduce the time and hassle it takes to make those finishing touches with something as easy as pressing down on a spray bottle.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Sweetheart Houses Pattern from Shabby Fabrics
- FaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
- Crystal Farm Fabric Collection by Edyta Sitar of Laundry Basket Quilts
- Peppered Cottons Fat Quarter Collection
- Lone Stars III: A Legacy of Texas Quilts, 1986-2011
- 50 States Quilt Blocks
- Handmade Wooden Point Press
- Quilting Those Flirty 30s
- QuiltWoman Pattern Bundle
- Civil War Legacies: Quilt Patterns for Reproduction Fabrics
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Exploding X HST Block
- Little Houses Baby Quilt Pattern
- Floral Love Mini Quilt
- DIY Buffalo Check Mug Rug
- Jackson's Woodworks
- Cool Color Checkered Quilt
- Easiest Ever Arrow Quilt Pattern
- Scrappy Strips Quilt Block Tutorial
- Soda Fountain Quilt Pattern
- Kissing Stars Quilt
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns