The Crochet Dude Bloom Loom Review
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
The Crochet Dude Bloom Loom Review
Reviewed by , Editor, FaveQuilts.com
Love crocheting flowers? This Crochet Bloom Loom makes it very easy. There's a variety of ways to crochet flowers, and whether you're going for a simple flower or more complex, they all make beautiful adornments.
From decorating crochet hats to creating beautiful crochet bags, crochet flowers are a go-to accessory that adds a pop of color and feminine whimsy to your project. They also make adorable additions to quilts, sewing projects, and more. Crochet flowers can add texture and color so your handmade project feels extra special.
The tricky part of crocheting flowers is getting your fingers in place, and avoiding tangling your yarn. It can be a challenge to make a crochet flower that is balanced and symmetrical. That's where The Crochet Dude's handy tool comes into play!
When you're crocheting a flower with the Bloom Loom, you can simply wrap your yarn around the loom in order to create uniform flowers. No need to get the yarn all tangled around your fingers and hands.
This Bloom Loom comes with detailed instructions for a variety of flowers. Once you get the hang of it, you can use it to crochet up as many flowers as you want! There are many techniques you can use to make crochet flowers, but using a bloom loom makes it all quick and easy.
Next time you're crocheting flowers for a quilt project, sewing project or crochet project, try out the loom and see the difference it makes.
Read NextFaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Add a little sunshine to your day with this simply gorgeous Sunshine Texas Star Block Pattern. This free quilt block pattern is the… Continue reading: "Sunshine Texas Star Block Patternvideocam"
- FaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
- Northcott Fabrics Holiday Snow Pattern and Starry Night II Fabric Review
- 50 States Quilt Blocks
- Chance to Win a Jubilee Autumn Spice Ragged Quilt Kit!
- Make Your Bed: Quilted Bed Runners, Pillows, and More to Suit Your Style
- Lunden Designs Sewing Patterns
- Jelly Babies: Adorable Quilts from 2-1/2-inch Strips
- Quilt Books with Leisure Arts
- Win a quilting book bundle!
- 110 Quilted Potholders
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Double Orange Peel Quilt Block (with Denim Background)
- Favorite Fast Four Patch Quilt Pattern For Beginners
- How To Make A Quilt From Start To Finish 8 Easy Steps
- Witch Hat Halloween Table Runner Quilt Pattern
- The Perfect Log Cabin Quilt Block Tutorial
- How To Sew Quilted Potholder Tutorial Pattern
- Solar System Mug Rug
- Old Glory Quilt Pattern
- Beginner Baby Cheater Quilt Pattern
- How To Make A Butterfly Garden Table Runner
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns