Sizzix Fabi Starter Kit
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Cut modern and traditional shapes in a hurry with the new Sizzix Fabi Starter Kit. If you've never used a die cutter before, then this is the machine for you! Simply attach the handle and you are ready to cut. The cutting machine is very intuitive to use, and can easily cut through multiple layers of fabric.
The includes a shape cutting die set that featuring 3 different sized flowers, so you can make your first project right out of the box! Simply load the die onto the bottom cutting pad, add your fabric, top if off with the upper cutting pad, and roll it through the machine. The hand crank turns so smoothly and easily that you may wonder if anything is happening at all. But rest assured, your pieces come out crisply cut on the other side. You can even turn it around for left-handed use!
You will notice that the die cutter will etch the die designs into the top cutting pad, but this is a normal part of the cutting process and will not affect the functionality of the cutting machine in any way.
The Sizzix Fabi machine is a huge timesaver when it comes to cutting applique shapes. If you enjoy machine applique, you can back your fabric with fusible adhesive before you run it through the machine, and it will easily cut through at least 4 layers of fused cotton fabric. It also works with many other materials such as batting, felt lace, flannel, silk, denim, fleece, wool, and even pre-quilted fabrics.
An added bonus of the Sizzix Fabi is that it works with most other competitor’s dies. The useable width of the machine is just over 6 inches, allowing for a wide variety of die shapes and sizes.
So what are you waiting for? Grab one of these handy machines so you can spend more time sewing and less time cutting!
Read NextFaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Get ready to break out your brightest fabric scraps for this classic nine patch quilt pattern that new and experienced quilters will… Continue reading: "Scrap Happy Nine Patch Quilt Pattern"
- FaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
- Quilt Books with Leisure Arts
- Pick Four: Easy Fabric Choices for Great Quilts
- Chance to win Jackson's Woodworks Tailor's Clappers!
- Extraordinary Log Cabin Quilts
- Fons & Porter Fussy Cut Templates from Prym Consumer
- Chicopee Fabric Collection
- Pro-Stitcher Designer Software
- Animal Print Cuddle Quilt Kit
- 50 States Quilt Blocks
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Charming Pastel Half Square Mini Quilt Pattern
- Temperature Quilt
- Seasonal Weather Quilt Blocks
- Octo Owl Placemat
- How To Make A Minky Baby Blanket
- Free Quilted Slippers Tutorial
- Apple Pie 12-Inch Quilt Block Pattern
- Free Stamped Faux Quilted Heart Pin Cushion Pattern
- Thrift-store Shirt Quilt
- Floral Scrap Fabric Quilt Block For Spring
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns