Simplicity Rotary Cutter and Embosser
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Simplicity Rotary Cutter and Embosser
Gifted by: Simplicity
Reviewed by Dana Byerwalter, Editor, FaveQuilts.com
Cutting fabric strips just became so much easier. Quilters and sewists are in for a treat with the Rotary Cutter and Embosser from Simplicity. This automated machine allows quilters and sewists to cut perfectly even fabric strips every time!
True to the company's name, Simplicity's machine is simple to use. The design is, in many ways, foolproof, perfect for beginners and advanced quilters alike! Simply tuck your fabric under the clear cutting guide bar and move the fabric along the bar for perfect strips every time. The machine can cut fabric or paper widths from 1/4" to 6". Anyone who is familiar with a sewing machine will be able to use the Rotary Cutter and Embosser with ease because this machine is pedal operated. A knob allows you to control the speed of the machine, and a light illuminates the cutting/embossing area automatically when the machine is in use.
One of the most commendable features of this machine is safety. The machine requires a special included tool in order to raise the cutting board for cutting. The machine cuts and embosses by pressure, not by blade sharpness, so it is perfectly safe to use in your home. The blade itself is shielded by a plastic cover and a safety guard, so the opportunity for injury is truly minimal.
Multi-media crafters will adore this machine because is it ideal for paper crafting, too! Use any of the embossing tools to create fancy edges for cards or scrapbook layouts. The machine cuts a maximum 6" wide strip, which is ideal for card making.
Simplicity has a variety of accessory blades and embossing rolls sold separately. The machine uses a standard 45mm rotary blade for easy cutting.
For a new core item in your craft room, be sure to check out the Rotary Cutter and Embosser from Simplicity!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Create a delightfully sweet little project for the newest addition to your family with this Sugar Pop N Change Mini Quilt Pattern.… Continue reading: "Sugar Pop N Change Mini Quilt Pattern"
- FaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
- Chance to win a Haiku 2 Fabric Collection!
- 50 States Quilt Blocks
- Little House on the Prairie Fabric
- Enter for your chance to win the Dancing Diamonds Gem Bag Pattern!
- Chance to win the Sugar Berry Fabric Collection!
- Quilt Books with Leisure Arts
- Quilts From Grandmother's Garden: A Fresh Look at English Paper Piecing
- Shaker Style Quilt Stand
- T-Shirt Project Fusible Interfacing
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Mini Flying Geese Foundation Paper Piecing Pattern
- To The Nines! ~ A Pretty Block Of The Week Quilt
- Winnie the Pooh and Friends Quilt Pattern
- Give and Take Free Quilt Pattern
- Pinwheel Party Mini Quilt
- Rag Rose Pincushion
- Nine Patch Quilt Block
- Meandering Wisconsin ~ A Picnic Quilt Pattern
- Card Trick Quilt Block
- How To Make A Rag Pillow
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns