Safari Drive Fabric Bundle
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Being a mom of two young growing girls, I have quickly realized just how fast they grow out of things. Not that I mind buying new clothes or shoes, because let's face it, baby things are super cute. However, it can become quite pricey, especially when you have more than one child. Luckily I've been brushing up on my sewing and quilting skills, so when looking for new fabrics I came across the Safari Drive Collection from Studio e, I about fainted. I immediately started planning all the projects I was going to make with this fabric; this fabric truly is the icing on the cake.
The Safari Drive Fabric Bundle comes with 13 pieces of 18" x 21" fat quarters. Each fabric is different and uniquely adorable. Like I said, I'm biased to all-things kid, but with so many designs in this collection, how can you not be? There are three designs of mod and polka dots, four designs of zoo animals with lions, monkeys, giraffes and alligators, four designs with race cars, and two designs with animals riding in race cars and bicycles; it's the perfect combination for both boys and girls.
The colors within the fabric bundle are bold, beautiful primary colors. With reds, blues, greens and white, each pattern can be mixed and matched any way you'd like. From full-sized quilts to mini blankets and even a wall hanging, you will love the outcome. I've even seen a baby mobile made from fabric, which would be adorable in a nursery. I personally would love to make baby Moccasins with this fabric; I've seen plenty of Toms knockoff booties that would look perfect in this fabric.
You can't help but smile when you indulge in the Safari Drive Fabric Bundle. Set the scene for your child's bedroom with fun colors and animals for them to look at. There's no doubt in my mind that you'll instantly fall in love with this fabric.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- FaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
- Enter to Win Quilt as You Go Pre-Printed Batting!
- 110 Quilted Potholders
- Chance to Win a Fat Quarter Storage Bag!
- Win the Language of Flowers Block of the Month Quilt Pattern!
- 50 States Quilt Blocks
- Chance to Win a Riley Blake "Someday" Fabric Stacker!
- Win a quilting book bundle!
- Quilt Books with Leisure Arts
- 200 Blocks from Quiltmaker Magazine: Original Patterns from Today's Top Designers
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Kristen Hubert
- Thanks For The Click!
- Birch Gnomes Table Runner Quilt
- Modern Improv Scrap Quilt
- Balsam Gnomes Quilt
- Vintage Christmas Sweater Mug Rug Pattern
- Homes For The Holidays Mini Quilt
- Scrappy Christmas Tree Mini Quilt
- Quilted Journal Cover - Any Size!
- Wild Geese Table Runner
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns