Midnight Roses Embroidery Thread Collection from Aurifil
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Midnight Roses Embroidery Thread Collection
Gifted by Aurifil
Reviewed by Jessica Nichols, Editor of FaveQuilts.com
Embroider breathtakingly beautiful quilts with the Midnight Roses Embroidery Thread Collection from Aurifil. These rich, jewel-toned threads were chosen by Sharon Pederson and Elizabeth Phillips for their sultry Midnight Roses quilt, a masterpiece of embroidery. The kit includes 12 spools of 40wt 100% cotton thread in a variety of saturated colors from every shade in the rainbow. Each spool contains 1,094 yds. of thread so you can keep embroidering and quilting through several projects.
You can tell the threads in the Midnight Roses collection are destined for vibrant, colorful quilts and embroidery projects because they don't include a single neutral! Starting with a deep raspberry, the hues of threads move through the color spectrum, stopping at dark red, vermilion, tangerine, orange, gold, chartreuse. moss green, and forest green. The cooler colors in the collection comprise teal, slate blue, and cobalt blue. With these colors, quilters and needle artists can embellish any project with masterful artistry.
I personally love using Aurifil thread. The vivid color and luster of the thread make my stitches look beautiful and professional, and the shades of thread in the Midnight Roses collection are perfect for bold and bright embroidery. You can see the way the thread stars in the Midnight Roses quilt designed by Sharon Pederson and Elizabeth Phillips to showcase this beautiful collection. Although the heavyweight thread is thick enough to make embroidery stand out, it is also well-suited to decorative quilting. Use it with your brightest fabrics, or stitch it onto a more subtle fabric for high contrast.
The Midnight Roses Embroidery Collection Thread Kit from Aurifil is a wonderful gift or starter set for a quilter who loves to decorate her quilts with embroidery. A quilter who owns an embroidery machine or a sewing machine with a good range of embroidery stitch settings will adore this thread kit!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- FaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
- Quilt Books with Leisure Arts
- Win a BERNINA Sewing Machine, Sponsored by Stitchin Heaven!
- Chance to win Fabric Traditions Pre-Quilted Fabrics!
- Chance to win The New Hexagon Perpetual Calendar!
- Animal Print Cuddle Quilt Kit
- Downton Abbey Fabric Bundles
- Follow-the-Line Quilting Designs: Volume 5 by Mary M. Covey
- Chance to win the Orange Blossom Quilt Block Pattern!
- Red, White, and Sometimes Blue: Classics from McCall's Quilting
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Berry Patch Quilt
- Easy Sailboat Quilt
- X Marks The Scrap Quilt Pattern
- Easy Cross Sawtooth Star Block
- Quick Denim Quilt (improv Quilt With Instructions)
- Easy Pinwheel Sawtooth Star
- Make A Cushion Cover From An Orphan Block (with Lazy Zipper Hacks)
- Star In A Star
- State Fair Quilt
- BERNINA B-325 Sewing Machine
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns