Fat Quarter Bags
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Fat Quarter Bags
By: Stephanie Prescott
Gifted by: Leisure Arts
Reviewed by: Dana Byerwalter, Editor for FaveQuilts.com
Do you have six fat quarters on hand? Even if you need to run to your local fabric store to pick up a new bundle, these bags are must-makes! With the use of only six fat quarters per bag, this collection of Fat Quarter Bags will produce a handy tote that is as affordable as it is lovely.
This book includes seven patterns designed by quilter Stephanie Prescott for spacious and captivating quilted bags. Each bag pattern includes a shopping list, rotary cutting tables, cutting diagrams, and detailed step by step instructions for completing the bags. Images of each bag in various colors are included to provide insight into the incredible possibilities of fabric selection and piecing. Regardless of whether you purchase new fat quarters or use a few that you have on hand already, these bags lend themselves to either possibility. Many of the bag patterns have a different design in front than on the back, and this contrast only further emphasizes the scrappy yet chic appearance of the bags.
Additionally, this text includes a bonus general instructions guide in the back of the book which offers tips and basic instructions that are perfect for beginning quilters. With such detailed instructions and so many possibilities, these bags are perfect for new and experienced quilters alike.
Whether you need a spacious purse for day to day use or you want to craft a new beach tote, this collection of Fat Quarter Bags is certain to inspire. With six fat quarters and a vision, you can make a beautiful quilted bag that will be used for years to come.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- FaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
- Enter for your chance to win the Dancing Diamonds Gem Bag Pattern!
- Quilt Books with Leisure Arts
- Kaleidoscope Kreator 3 Software
- 50 States Quilt Blocks
- Quilts From Grandmother's Garden: A Fresh Look at English Paper Piecing
- Soho Solids Fabric from Timeless Treasures
- At Home with Country Quilts: 13 Patchwork Patterns
- Clover Wedge Iron
- Chance to win the Big Batting Bundle Giveaway!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- To The Nines! ~ A Pretty Block Of The Week Quilt
- Winnie the Pooh and Friends Quilt Pattern
- Give and Take Free Quilt Pattern
- Pinwheel Party Mini Quilt
- Rag Rose Pincushion
- Nine Patch Quilt Block
- Meandering Wisconsin ~ A Picnic Quilt Pattern
- Card Trick Quilt Block
- How To Make A Rag Pillow
- Ohio Star Quilt Block
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns