Bella Precut Pack: Royal Kitty Fabric
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Bella Precut Pack: Royal Kitty Fabric
Gifted by: Pineapple Fabrics
Reviewed by: Dana Byerwalter, Editor, FaveQuilts.com
Scraps can be a blessing and a curse. Sometimes you have enough scraps leftover to make an exciting, eclectic project, but often they go to waste. Skip the sadness of wasting beautiful fabric and use it all with Precut Packs! Pineapple Fabrics has released six lines (and counting!) of precut fabric packs and matching patterns. The Bella Precut Pack in Royal Kitty is a must-see collection. In stunning shades of blue and purple, the Royal Kitty fabric "will let everyone know who is queen or king of the household!"
Bella Precut Packs are one of the largest precut packs. The quantity of fabric is second only to the Ellie Precut Pack. Inside Bella, you'll find (20) 2.5"x43" strips, (20) 2.5" squares, and (5) bonus quarters measuring 21"x21". In total, these packs include 2 3/4 yards of precut fabric. The fabric is 100% cotton and you should not prewash it. You will need to do minimal cutting on the bonus quarters and strips depending on the pattern. Speaking of patterns, when you order precut packs you can select one free pattern to order with it! The concept of conveniently including a pattern and the right fabric to make it beautifully simplifies the making process.
The Royal Kitty fabric pairs particularly nicely with the Kitty Igloo & Teaser Toy pattern. You also have the option of selecting the pocket pillow, parquet quilt, shoo fly quilt, or tote bag set patterns if you so choose. Find a fabric print and pattern you like, and you'll have a marvelous start towards a wonderful new project.
Each precut pack features an easy name to remember: Alice, Bella, Carla, Diana, Ellie, and Fran. Hopefully Pineapple Fabrics will progress through the entire alphabet, offering an incredible variety of patterns and precut fabric for your perusal! Following a simple scheme of selecting your fabric pack, choosing your pattern, and making a fun project, you'll be able to easily put together something fun with minimal wasted scraps. Get started with a Bella Precut Pack today!
Are you a cat person or a dog person?
Read NextFaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- FaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
- Lily Ashbury High Street Jelly Roll
- Quilt Books with Leisure Arts
- Win the Language of Flowers Block of the Month Quilt Pattern!
- Chance to Win a Fat Quarter of Riley Blake Fab-boo-lous Fabric!
- Quilts of Chestnut Ridge: Autumn at the Courthouse
- Simplicity Bias Tape Maker
- T-Shirt Quilts
- Chance to win Fabric Traditions Pre-Quilted Fabrics!
- Win a Joie de Vivre Fat Quarter Bundle!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Cardinal Bird Quilt Pattern
- How To Make Half Square Triangles
- Layers of a Quilt Beginner Guide
- Learn the Difference Between Fabric Scissors and Paper Scissors
- Sweet And Simple Squares Baby Quilt
- The Gemstone Quilt
- Loralie Designs
- W. Cushing & Co.
- Harvest Stars Quilt Pattern
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns