BERNINA B-325 Sewing Machine
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
BERNINA B-325 Sewing Machine
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, FaveQuilts.com
The Bernina B-325 Sewing Machine is ideal for pursuing your creativity. Finish or embellish any design with decorative stitches.
The B 325 is small enough to fit into any sewing nook or cranny, yet powerful enough to stitch through your toughest materials and ideas. Plus, they look as good as they sew, which is perfect. Whether you want to sew your own clothes, make unique accessories or just repair something, the B-325 is always at your beck and call.
With a bright LED light you can easily see your stitch-work while making threading super easy. You can also save and reuse customized stitches, allowing you to come up with your own unique designs. This machine sews up to 900 stitches per minute, a buttonhole foot that allows you to sew as many buttonholes as you want with exactly the same length, and there is a slide on extension table.
Master your sewing and get creative.
Plus! See all the ways we're celebrating National Sewing Month.
Read NextFaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Turn your wall into a piece of art when you make and hang up the Fat Quarter Flagged Quilt Pattern. This quilt pattern really… Continue reading: "Fat Quarter Flagged Quilt Pattern"
- FaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
- Chance to Win a My Mind's Eye Bliss Sparkle 5" Fabric Stacker!
- Easy-Cut Quilts with a Modern Twist
- Quilt Books with Leisure Arts
- Chance to win the Orange Blossom Quilt Block Pattern!
- Sweetheart Houses Pattern from Shabby Fabrics
- Enter to Win a Simplicity EZ Ruler Set!
- More William Morris Applique
- 50 States Quilt Blocks
- Lily Ashbury High Street Jelly Roll
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Charming Pastel Half Square Mini Quilt Pattern
- Temperature Quilt
- Seasonal Weather Quilt Blocks
- Octo Owl Placemat
- How To Make A Minky Baby Blanket
- Free Quilted Slippers Tutorial
- Apple Pie 12-Inch Quilt Block Pattern
- Free Stamped Faux Quilted Heart Pin Cushion Pattern
- Thrift-store Shirt Quilt
- Floral Scrap Fabric Quilt Block For Spring
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns