Art Kloth Foundation Cloth
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Art Kloth Foundation Cloth
Gifted by Art Kloth
Reviewed by Kathryn Wright, Editor of FaveQuilts.com
Versatile crafters deserve versatile materials, so if you're someone who's working on everything from quilting to painting, the Art Kloth Foundation Cloth should be in your craft closet. Whatever craft you feel like working on, you can use this impressively versatile fabric. The material can be cut, painted, stitched, and much more without fraying or coming apart. You can even make your own clothes with it! Each roll of fabric also comes with a free tote pattern that will introduce you to a whole new way of crafting with fabric that will have you falling in love with this product.
Quilters in particular will be drawn to the foundation cloth because of its durability and flexibility. This fabric offers a variety of options for use. If you've just made a new wall hanging and want to frame your work instead of potentially ripping it by nailing it to the wall, just attach your lovely new quilt to a piece of this foundation fabric and you'll have a beautiful quilt decorating your home in no time.
Another popular way the Art Kloth Foundation Cloth is used by quilters is to make accessories. As mentioned above, this particular set comes with a stylish tote bag pattern that challenges your skills and expands you range within the world of quilting projects. The material is meant to be cut, hole-punched, and fused together, so there's no way your new bag will be falling apart.
One of the most fantastic things about this series of cloths is that while you can stitch on them, you can also simply fuse or glue fabrics to it. If you want to move onto a new project as soon as possible, you'll never find yourself spending extra time trying to get your materials to stay together.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- FaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
- Quilt Books with Leisure Arts
- Win a BERNINA Sewing Machine, Sponsored by Stitchin Heaven!
- Chance to win Fabric Traditions Pre-Quilted Fabrics!
- Chance to win The New Hexagon Perpetual Calendar!
- Animal Print Cuddle Quilt Kit
- Downton Abbey Fabric Bundles
- Follow-the-Line Quilting Designs: Volume 5 by Mary M. Covey
- Chance to win the Orange Blossom Quilt Block Pattern!
- Red, White, and Sometimes Blue: Classics from McCall's Quilting
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Berry Patch Quilt
- Easy Sailboat Quilt
- X Marks The Scrap Quilt Pattern
- Easy Cross Sawtooth Star Block
- Quick Denim Quilt (improv Quilt With Instructions)
- Easy Pinwheel Sawtooth Star
- Make A Cushion Cover From An Orphan Block (with Lazy Zipper Hacks)
- Star In A Star
- State Fair Quilt
- BERNINA B-325 Sewing Machine
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns