Altiora Fabric Collection
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Altiora Fabric Collection
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, FaveQuilts.com
Fabric Editions is known for their beautiful fabric collections that are set apart from others; they offer pre-cut fabrics so you don't have to stand in line at the store. Quilters, sewers and crafters love the designs Fabric Editions has to offer, including their line from Fabric Palette.
The Altiora fabric collection is one of my newest favorites. The colors of the fabrics are whimsical and spring-like and are perfect for those projects you want to display during the spring and summer months. The colors range from pale yellow to gray, to turquoise to white and work together splendidly.
Each of the designs is just as beautiful as the next. Artwork presented in the designs are fantastic; whimsical butterflies and stunning florals look amazing together and would be brilliant sewn into a quilt pattern. The Altiora collection comes in jelly rolls, pre-cuts, fat quarters and charm packs; each is made of 100% cotton. A bed quilt or a wall hanging would look stunning worked up in this fabric collection. You can also make a valence for your kitchen window, some matching napkins and even an apron, so you can have a fun kitchen set. The florals and butterflies would also look lovely sewn into a flowy skirt or fun top.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
FaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
Chance to win the Quentin Fabric Collection!
Modern Two-Sided Tree Skirt Pattern
Clover Wedge Iron
Madhuri Fabric Collection from Riley Blake Designs
Chance to win the Totally Spring Quilt Pattern!
Chance to win the Flower Child Fabric Collection!
Chance to win the All Weather Friend Fabric Collection!
Chance to win the Southport Fabric Collection!
Easy-Cut Quilts with a Modern Twist
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- What is the Difference Between a Throw and Lap Quilt Pattern?
- What Size is a Lap Quilt?
- What Size is a Throw Quilt?
- 26 Charming Charm Pack Quilt Patterns
- 900+ Free Quilting Patterns
- Quilt Block Names and Meanings: The Ultimate Guide
- Quentin Fabric Collection
- Kaylee Pope, Editor
- Bias Calculator and Formula
- How to Make Bias Tape Without Bias Maker
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns