All Hands on Deck Fabric Bundle from Dear Stella Design
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
All Hands on Deck Fabric Bundle
Designed by Jack and Lulu
Gifted by Dear Stella Design
Reviewed by Kathryn Wright, Editor of FaveQuilts.com
Nothing will cool you off this summer like a trip to sea, and you don't even need to leave the house to get there! Just use the nautical-themed fabric within the All Hands on Deck Fabric Bundle from Dear Stella Design. Each playful design brings all the best parts of the sea to your quilting, and with such bright colors and cute patterns, you'll have no problem designing a new quilt pattern with this fabric bundle.
What could be more perfect for summer than fabric patterns that remind us of all the most adventurous things about one of our favorite things, the sea. The charming artwork makes the fabrics attractive to a large audience, meaning you can make a quilt for family, friends, and your little ones too.
It is almost impossible to pick a favorite pattern within this collection, especially with the variety of styles. For those of you who prefer consistent patterns, you'll enjoy patterns like "Anchors", "Sailboats", "Burgees", and "Sailors Speak". There are also continuous patterns involving adorable characters designed by Jack and Lulu like "Crabs", "Lobsters", "Whales", and "Fishermen". Even if you aren't making a nautical pattern, the images are perfect for plenty of other ideas. Make a new baby quilt pattern full of adorable little whales, or a quirky set of kitchen crafts filled with scurring crabs and lobsters. The little fishermen will make a great pattern for adventure-loving kids! Finally, there are patterns like and "Lighthouses" (pictured above) that have an explorative vibe with the addition of some lovely scenery.
Say goodbye to boring this summer and set sail with the imaginative All Hands on Deck Fabric Bundle from Dear Stella Design.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- FaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
- Win a BERNINA Sewing Machine, Sponsored by Stitchin Heaven!
- Scottie Girl Ziggy Cuddle Kit
- Lily Ashbury High Street Jelly Roll
- Quilt Books with Leisure Arts
- Sweetheart Houses Pattern from Shabby Fabrics
- Chance to win Fabric Traditions Pre-Quilted Fabrics!
- Stellar Quilts
- Make Your First Quilt from Leisure Arts
- Simplicity Bias Tape Maker
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Berry Patch Quilt
- Easy Sailboat Quilt
- X Marks The Scrap Quilt Pattern
- Easy Cross Sawtooth Star Block
- Quick Denim Quilt (improv Quilt With Instructions)
- Easy Pinwheel Sawtooth Star
- Make A Cushion Cover From An Orphan Block (with Lazy Zipper Hacks)
- Star In A Star
- State Fair Quilt
- BERNINA B-325 Sewing Machine
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns