110 Quilted Potholders
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
110 Quilted Potholders
Written by: Linda Causee and Rita Weiss
Provided by: Leisure Arts
Reviewed by: Dana Byerwalter, Editor for FaveQuilts.com
Avid quilters may enjoy a good challenge. While there is a large variety of bed quilt patterns, wall hangings, and even art quilts, the sheer size of these projects and their complexity can be a little overwhelming.
Quilted potholders are perfect for beginning quilters or even the experienced quilter who just needs a break from big projects. The potholders featured in 110 Quilted Potholders offer all of the benefits of quilting without the large time investment. Each pattern results in a finished quilt project that is as practical to use as it is to make. If you need a mental break from large quilt projects, these are the perfect small patterns for you!
These potholders are more versatile than you might imagine. While the projects are straightforward and simple in their design, the blocks are great for creating larger projects later on. If you find a potholder pattern that you really enjoy making and you love the way it looks, you can create several potholders and make a mini quilt, throw, or even a bed quilt. Feel free to experiment with different colors and patterns of fabric. These potholders make fantastic gifts, and the generic designs make them applicable for any season.
Each quilted potholder pattern includes an assembly diagram, templates, and list of materials needed. With directions for over one hundred quilted potholders, there's no reason not to start now. Whether you're a novice quilter or you're an expert, these patterns are great for everyone.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- FaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
- Quilt Books with Leisure Arts
- Chance to Win a Riley Blake "Someday" Fabric Stacker!
- Shaker Style Quilt Stand
- 50 States Quilt Blocks
- Sweetheart Houses Pattern from Shabby Fabrics
- Chance to win Fabric Traditions Pre-Quilted Fabrics!
- Little House on the Prairie Fabric
- Easy-Cut Quilts with a Modern Twist
- Enter for your chance to win the Dancing Diamonds Gem Bag Pattern!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Quilted Handbag
- Bear Paw Quilt Block
- Radiant Cross Quilt Pattern
- Tulip Garden Quilt Pattern
- Greek Cross Quilt Block
- Cactus Mini Quilt
- Shoofly Quilt Block
- Strawberry Springtime Mini Quilt
- Plus Sign Quilt Block
- Quilted Tea Cozy (in 30 Min)
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns