110 Quilted Potholders
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
110 Quilted Potholders
Written by: Linda Causee and Rita Weiss
Provided by: Leisure Arts
Reviewed by: Dana Byerwalter, Editor for FaveQuilts.com
Avid quilters may enjoy a good challenge. While there is a large variety of bed quilt patterns, wall hangings, and even art quilts, the sheer size of these projects and their complexity can be a little overwhelming.
Quilted potholders are perfect for beginning quilters or even the experienced quilter who just needs a break from big projects. The potholders featured in 110 Quilted Potholders offer all of the benefits of quilting without the large time investment. Each pattern results in a finished quilt project that is as practical to use as it is to make. If you need a mental break from large quilt projects, these are the perfect small patterns for you!
These potholders are more versatile than you might imagine. While the projects are straightforward and simple in their design, the blocks are great for creating larger projects later on. If you find a potholder pattern that you really enjoy making and you love the way it looks, you can create several potholders and make a mini quilt, throw, or even a bed quilt. Feel free to experiment with different colors and patterns of fabric. These potholders make fantastic gifts, and the generic designs make them applicable for any season.
Each quilted potholder pattern includes an assembly diagram, templates, and list of materials needed. With directions for over one hundred quilted potholders, there's no reason not to start now. Whether you're a novice quilter or you're an expert, these patterns are great for everyone.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
FaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
Win a Brushstrokes Fabric Bundle from Studio e!
Chance to win the Pout Pout Fish Fabric Collection!
Chance to win the Riley Blake Tarzanimals Fabric Collection!
Enter for your chance to win the Dancing Diamonds Quilt Pattern Giveaway!
Easy Quilts for Beginners and Beyond: 14 Quilt Patterns from Quiltmaker Magazine
Enter for your chance to win the Dancing Diamonds Gem Bag Pattern!
Chance to win Ankara and Lace Zara Fabric!
Make Your First Quilt from Leisure Arts
Win an Olfa Folding Cutting Mat!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Reliable Corporation
- OVO 150GT Travel Iron & Garment Steamer
- Beautiful Butterfly Quilt Pattern
- Bohemian Sunrise Quilted Tapestry
- James and the Giant Peach Panel Quilt Pattern
- Gorgeous Gingham Baby Quilt Pattern
- Merry Go Round Quilted Potholder Pattern
- Sweet Gingham Star Block
- Nine Patch Bed Quilt Pattern
- Mini Barn Star Quilt
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns