This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Tropical Trails Quilt
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
"Grab your tropical Batiks Jelly Roll and make this twin sized quilt! It uses an additional jelly roll in your choice of color and some accent fabric. This quilt is easy to put together and the results are spectacular! It makes me want to dip my toes in the sand on a Caribbean island and soak up the sun and the waves. This is an easy step-by-step tutorial that you can follow along. Enjoy! -S. Spensley"
Project TypeMake a Project
Quilt Size68 inches wide x 77 inches long
Time to CompleteA week or two
- Batik Jelly Roll
- Background Jelly Roll
- Accent Fabric
Read NextNine Patch Quilt Block Pattern
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Cardinal Bird Quilt Pattern
- How To Make Half Square Triangles
- Layers of a Quilt Beginner Guide
- Learn the Difference Between Fabric Scissors and Paper Scissors
- Sweet And Simple Squares Baby Quilt
- The Gemstone Quilt
- Loralie Designs
- W. Cushing & Co.
- Harvest Stars Quilt Pattern
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns