This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Mardi Gras Mini Quilt
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Whether you celebrate Fat Tuesday or not, this Mardi Gras Mini Quilt can add some vibrant color to your home. You'll need some green, purple, and gold scraps like leftover jelly roll strips or charm packs with those colors. You'll be using small squares and half-square triangles to construct this mini quilt. This quilt project can be used as a wall hanging, a candle mat, or even a doll quilt. Add the beaded embellishment to make it more reminiscent of the beads worn during Mardi Gras.
Project TypeMake a Project
Quilt Size12 inches wide x 12 inches long
Time to CompleteWeekend project
- scraps of fabric in green, gold and purple, along with a neutral background
- beads for embellishment
- basic sewing supplies
Read NextLady's Delight Circle Mini Quilt
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
If you want to make a cute quilted baby blanket for an upcoming shower, then follow this free tutorial to create a Super Fast and Easy… Continue reading: "Super Fast and Easy Baby Blanket"
- Lady's Delight Circle Mini Quilt
- Free Quick & Easy Rag Puff Mini Quilt Pattern
- DIY Quilted Checkerboard Tutorial
- White Crazy Mini Quilt Pattern
- Presidential Mini Quilt Tutorial
- Icy Strips Lone Star Quilt
- Teeny Granny Square Mini Quilt
- Mystical Moors Irish Chain Quilt
- 30 Mini Quilt Patterns
- Enchanted Cottage Mini Quilt Pattern
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Quilt-as-you-go Denim Throw Quilt
- Qayg Denim Quilt Blocks (use Up Your Quilt Binding Scraps Too!)
- Americana Star Placemat Quilt Pattern
- Americana Star Table Runner Quilt Pattern
- Charming Quilted Square Tablecloth Pattern
- American Flag Quilt Block Pattern
- Charming Scrappy Pinwheel Pattern
- Diy Finger Thumb Mitts
- Granny Love Quilt Pattern
- Charming Framed Pinwheel Mini Quilt Pattern
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns