We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Whether you celebrate Fat Tuesday or not, this Mardi Gras Mini Quilt can add some vibrant color to your home. You'll need some green, purple, and gold scraps like leftover jelly roll strips or charm packs with those colors. You'll be using small squares and half-square triangles to construct this mini quilt. This quilt project can be used as a wall hanging, a candle mat, or even a doll quilt. Add the beaded embellishment to make it more reminiscent of the beads worn during Mardi Gras.
Project TypeMake a Project
Quilt Size12 inches wide x 12 inches long
Time to CompleteWeekend project
- scraps of fabric in green, gold and purple, along with a neutral background
- beads for embellishment
- basic sewing supplies
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Riley Blake "Someday" Fabric
- Pinwheel Square Mini Quilt
- Modern Super Star Quilt Pattern
- June Tailor Quilting Essentials Kit
- Neel Quilt
- 20-Inch Block Quilt Pattern
- Quick and Easy Striped Quilt
- Giant Trip Around The World Quilt Pattern
- Riley Blake Shortcake Fat Quarter Bundle
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns