Quilt Basting Tutorial
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
If you are looking for a quick way to prepare your quilts for creation and want to save time on your basting, check out this quilting hack and tutorial that will truly speed up the process. This Quilt Basting Tutorial shows you how to prepare three layers of a quilt for basting with ease. This quilting tutorial shows you how to effortlessly grasp the needle with a spoon for easy basting. With this how to baste a quilt method, you can prepare a lap quilt in under two hours.
Project Type: Learn a Technique
Quilt Size: 40 inches wide x 50 inches long
Time to complete: In an evening
Primary Technique: Other
Difficulty Level: Beginner
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Snow Ball Block Pattern
Jelly Roll Jam Video Tutorial
How to Make a Bargello Quilt Pattern
Quilt As You Go with Wide Sashing Tutorial
Rotary Cutter Safety
Layer Cake Lemonade Video Tutorial
How to Design a Quilt on Graph Paper
Squaring Up A Quilt Block
"17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt" eBook
5 Exciting Ways to Use FaveQuilts.com
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns