Quilt As You Go with Wide Sashing Tutorial
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
From the Blogger: "The Quilt As You Go with Wide Sashing Tutorial is great for beginner and experienced quilters alike. This video tutorial will demonstrate how to quilt as you go or QAYG. The quilt as you go technique is the easiest way to put together a quilt pattern using a domestic sewing machine. You will quilt the blocks individually first and then put them together with a two inch wide sashing. If you've got a bunch of blocks that will look good as a whole, you'll want to use this handy method to assemble them into a quilt."
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Time to CompleteWeekend project
- Your quilted blocks
- Sashing fabric
- A sewing machine
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Easy Drunkard's Path Quilt Pattern
- Trapunto Quilting 101
- Minute Motifs
- How to Make a Bargello Quilt Pattern
- Half Square Triangle Quilt Block Pattern
- Quilt as You Go: Strip Quilting Video Tutorial
- How to Make a Drunkard's Path Quilt Block
- How to Use a Walking Foot
- Layer Cake Lemonade Video Tutorial
- Log Cabin Block Pattern
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns