How to Use Batting Scraps
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Use this smart and budget-friendly tutorial to learn How to Use Batting Scraps for your quilting projects. Quilt batting is not exactly cheap when you use a lot of it and all those leftover pieces can be extremely disappointing to throw away. You will no longer mourn the disposal of completely usable (yet a bit too small) pieces of quilt batting when you check out this tutorial. With just a few steps, this quilting tutorial shows you how to piece together batting scraps in order to create batting for a brand new quilt. You have to see it to believe it!
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Easy Drunkard's Path Quilt Pattern
- Trapunto Quilting 101
- Minute Motifs
- How to Make a Bargello Quilt Pattern
- Half Square Triangle Quilt Block Pattern
- Quilt as You Go: Strip Quilting Video Tutorial
- How to Make a Drunkard's Path Quilt Block
- How to Use a Walking Foot
- Layer Cake Lemonade Video Tutorial
- Log Cabin Block Pattern
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns