- see all comments
"MADE ONE SIMILAR ALL DIFFERENT DIRETIONS BUT TURNED OUT INTERESTING, I THINK."
"this does not ppear to be a free pattern anymore ??"
Super Scrappy Single Irish Chain Quilt
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Click here to view your Quilt Basket.
This free quilting pattern is a beautiful, scrappy twist on a traditional classic single Irish chain quilt! Super fun to put together and super easy, this Irish chain quilt pattern will look absolutely stunning anywhere in your home. Consisting of a lovely combo of muted and white background colors and colorful scraps that truly pop, the Super Scrappy Single Irish Chain Quilt is a traditional quilt pattern that can easily be transformed into a modern piece with some bright and neon colors.
Project TypeMake a Project
Quilt Size86 inches wide x 86 inches long
Time to CompleteA week or two
Read NextEasiest Thrifty Rag Quilt
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Aug 09, 2017
I have Irish heritage and I have always loved the Irish Chain quilt pattern. This one is very beautiful and reminds me of summer, but it could be just as lovely with darker colors. I have always wanted to make an Irish Chain out of dark blue and white colors, thinking that would look really nice. Of course, green colors would look charming and make one think of Ireland!
Mar 11, 2016
WOW! What a great way to use up different scraps. I love all the others so much.
Nov 16, 2015
This looks likes THE way to use up scraps. I must try it
Jul 31, 2015
This is beautiful! Can't wait to try to duplicate your exquisite work. DAC
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Modern Swiss Cross Quilt Pattern
"Do you love modern and minimalist quilts? Or better yet, do you love easy quilts that sew up quickly? Then the Free Swiss Cross Quilt… Continue reading: "Modern Swiss Cross Quilt Pattern"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Liberty Flowers Throw Quilt Pattern
- Sweet Dreams Easy Quilt Pattern
- Log Cabin Echoes Bed Quilt Pattern
- Classic Blue Star Crossed Bed Quilt Pattern
- Jumbo Granny Squares Bed Quilt
- Charming Greens Bed Quilt Pattern
- Boho Chic Bed Quilt Pattern
- Happy Days Bed Quilt Pattern
- Fantasia Bed Quilt Pattern
- Mosaic Bed Quilt Pattern
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns