Quilted Boho Pillow Tutorial
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
"Ahhhh!!! I love the way this quilted boho pillow turned out. Whether it’s World Market, Target, Anthropology, or Hobby Lobby, boho pillows are everywhere. I have been dreaming about creating a quilted boho pillow of my own, and after I saw the possibilities within Chenille-It, the sky was the limit. I really had a hard time deciding on the design I wanted to make, so seeing this pillow finished makes me so happy. Isn’t it modern, hip, and fun? I cooked up this tutorial on it so you too can make your own. Chenille-It is the perfect way to easily spruce up any project. "
Project TypeMake a Project
Quilt Size23 inches wide x 23 inches long
Time to CompleteWeekend project
- Black Chenille-It Blooming Bias at 5/8 inch wide
- Sew Classic Slub Linen Fabric
In the center of a 6″ square, on the diagonal place an 8 ¼” strip of Chenille-It. Pin and sew it into place.
On both sides of the center strip, place a 7 ¼” strip of Chenille-It. Pin and sew them into place.
Measure two inches from the corner. Draw a line with your marking tool (I suggest a chalk mechanical pencil).
Place a 4″ strip of Chenille-It along the line. Sew into place.
Place a 3″ strip on the edge of the last strip of Chenille-It. Trim edges straight.
Repeat this process until you have sewn the five strips of Chenille-It to all 16 squares.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Quilters on the lookout for a challenge and a unique star quilt pattern will adore this unique paper piecing pattern. This bright and… Continue reading: "Pom Pom Paper Piecing Tutorial"
- Flower Garden Pillow Case
- Quarter Log Cabin Pillow Covers
- Quilted Boho Pillow Tutorial
- Home State Pillow Tutorial
- Vintage Sheet Half Square Triangle Pillow
- Geometric Throw Pillow with Lapped Zip Back
- Easy Striped Euro Sham
- How To Make A Rag Pillow
- Kaleidoscope Quilt Block Pillow
- Sunshine Paisley Embroidered Pillow
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Mini Flying Geese Foundation Paper Piecing Pattern
- To The Nines! ~ A Pretty Block Of The Week Quilt
- Winnie the Pooh and Friends Quilt Pattern
- Give and Take Free Quilt Pattern
- Pinwheel Party Mini Quilt
- Rag Rose Pincushion
- Nine Patch Quilt Block
- Meandering Wisconsin ~ A Picnic Quilt Pattern
- Card Trick Quilt Block
- How To Make A Rag Pillow
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns