Quilted Boho Pillow Tutorial
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
"Ahhhh!!! I love the way this quilted boho pillow turned out. Whether it’s World Market, Target, Anthropology, or Hobby Lobby, boho pillows are everywhere. I have been dreaming about creating a quilted boho pillow of my own, and after I saw the possibilities within Chenille-It, the sky was the limit. I really had a hard time deciding on the design I wanted to make, so seeing this pillow finished makes me so happy. Isn’t it modern, hip, and fun? I cooked up this tutorial on it so you too can make your own. Chenille-It is the perfect way to easily spruce up any project. "
Project TypeMake a Project
Quilt Size23 inches wide x 23 inches long
Time to CompleteWeekend project
- Black Chenille-It Blooming Bias at 5/8 inch wide
- Sew Classic Slub Linen Fabric
In the center of a 6″ square, on the diagonal place an 8 ¼” strip of Chenille-It. Pin and sew it into place.
On both sides of the center strip, place a 7 ¼” strip of Chenille-It. Pin and sew them into place.
Measure two inches from the corner. Draw a line with your marking tool (I suggest a chalk mechanical pencil).
Place a 4″ strip of Chenille-It along the line. Sew into place.
Place a 3″ strip on the edge of the last strip of Chenille-It. Trim edges straight.
Repeat this process until you have sewn the five strips of Chenille-It to all 16 squares.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Journey around the world with a throw quilt pattern that's incredibly beginner friendly and is easy to design with this Bon Voyage… Continue reading: "Bon Voyage Throw Quilt Pattern"
- Quarter Log Cabin Pillow Covers
- Stashbuster Nine Patch Pillow
- Geometric Throw Pillow with Lapped Zip Back
- Three Panel Patchwork Cushions
- Simple Squares Floral Patchwork Cushion
- Home State Pillow Tutorial
- Pretty Pinwheel Pillow
- Emerald Embroidery Pillow
- Breast Cancer Awareness Pillow
- How to Make a Patchwork Pillow
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Bright Ragged Homespun Quilt Kit
- Heart Block Pillow Pattern
- How To Sew A Four Patch Quilt Block
- Easy Half Square Triangles
- Bargello Placemats
- Valentine Mug Rug
- Quilted Zipper Pouch
- Quilted Boho Pillow Tutorial
- Quiet Book Of Colors
- No Bake Jolly Bar Quilt Pattern
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns