Geometric Throw Pillow with Lapped Zip Back
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
"Follow some step-by-step photos to learn how to quilt this Geometric Throw Pillow with Lapped Zip Back. There are even some simple diagrams on how to make the quilt block for the DIY pillow. You'll need some fabric scraps, two fat quarters, and a 12 inch zipper for this quilt tutorial. Envelope pillows are super easy, but finishing your pillow off with a lapped zip back makes it look more professional. DIY pillows make great gifts for anyone who loves home decor and they can be made to match any theme or design."
Project TypeMake a Project
Quilt Size14.75 inches wide x 14.75 inches long
Time to CompleteIn an evening
- Scraps from your stash measuring at least 2 1/4" x 7 1/2"
- 1 Fat Quarter of background/light fabric
- 1 Fat Quarter pillow back fabric
- 1 12" zip
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Make an adorable baby blanket in no time at all with this simple baby quilt pattern. With butterfly applique and a pink ruffle trim,… Continue reading: "Butterflies a Flutter Baby Quilt Pattern"
- Modern Hourglass Pillow Pattern
- Geometric Throw Pillow with Lapped Zip Back
- Easy Striped Euro Sham
- Victorian Vintage Quilt Heart Pillow
- Quarter Log Cabin Pillow Covers
- Astor Manor Cushion
- How to Make a Patchwork Pillow
- Home State Pillow Tutorial
- Our Favorite Pillow Patterns: 25 DIY Quilted Pillows
- Giant Economy Block Pillow
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Hexi Log Cabin Quilt Block Pattern
- Stacked Squares Quilt Block Pattern
- Rising Star Quilt Block
- Stitchin' Heaven
- Simple Sew
- Hoffman Media / Classic Sewing Magazine
- Shamrock Shenanigan ~ A Scrappy Mini Quilt Pattern
- Single Snowflake
- Lumberjack Quilt — A Cozy Flannel Quilt Pattern
- Happy Heart Quilt — A Scrappy Mini Quilt Pattern
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns