Verna's Layer Cake Quilt
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Learn how to make a quilt that makes the perfect queen bedspread when you check out this fabulously floral free quilting pattern. Verna's Layer Cake Quilt uses one layer cake, 3 fat quarters, and some additional fabric to create the perfect feminine bedspread for your home. Whether you are creating this quilt for your guest bedroom or you own bed, the piecing and applique are sure to add the perfect amount of pretty and cozy to the space. This tutorial shows you how to make matching pillows, as well.
Project TypeMake a Project
Quilt Size90 inches wide x 90 inches long
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Primary TechniquePieced & Appliqued
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Riley Blake Tarzanimals Fabric Collection
- 7 Fabulous and Free PDF Quilt Patterns
- Missouri Star Quilt Co.
- Disappearing Four Patch Quilt Pattern
- A Scrappy Log Cabin Flower Hearts Quilt
- Beach Boxes House Quilt Pattern
- Easter Egg Table Runner Quilt Pattern
- Bunnies in Spring Table Runner Pattern
- What's Your Quilting Designer Name?
- Bunny Crunch
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns