We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
A former graphic designer and graduate of Rhode Island School of Design, Denyse Schmidt has changed the way we think about quilts. Renowned for her fresh, lively, offbeat approach to design and use of boldly exuberant color, Denyse has won acclaim in the art world as well as the crafting world. An author, a fabric designer and a teacher - Denyse continues to inspire with her witty take on tradition!
Visit Denyse Schmidt Quilts to see examples of Denyse's fabrics and patterns
Projects on FaveQuilts from Denyse Schmidt:
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Arizona Sun Baby Quilt
- Rabbit in Wonderland Mini Quilt
- 33 of Our Favorite Patchwork Quilt Patterns
- Jack O’Lantern Mini Quilt Pattern
- Happy Hexagon DIY Baby Toy
- How to Make a Quilt: Preparing Fabric for Quilting
- Arizona After Fat Quarter Collection
- Fabric Checkerboard DIY Game
- Words to Live By Quilt Block Series
- Electric Geometric Modern Quilt