- see all comments
"MADE ONE SIMILAR ALL DIFFERENT DIRETIONS BUT TURNED OUT INTERESTING, I THINK."
"this does not ppear to be a free pattern anymore ??"
36 Quilt Patterns for Christmas
Christmas is just around the corner! Don't miss any of these gorgeous Christmas quilt patterns.
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Click here to view your Quilt Basket.
Add a charming handmade touch to your Christmas decorations with a festive Christmas quilt. You can find free tutorials for throws, bed quilts, wall hangings, and more in our collection of 36 Quilt Patterns for Christmas. If you've been coveting some of the beautiful holiday fabrics in your local quilt shop or hoarding some Christmas prints in your fabric cupboard for just the right project, you'll finally find the perfect pattern for festive fabrics.
These Christmas quilt patterns have just the cozy warmth you've been looking for in your homemade Christmas decorations. Add one of these projects to your list of Christmas crafts this year, and you'll have an attractive decorative piece that you can put out for years to come.
Looking for more Christmas quilt projects? Be sure to sign up for our free eNewsletter, Piecing It Together, for quilt patterns delivered directly to your inbox!
Table of Contents
Patchwork Quilt Patterns for Christmas
Whether you prefer intricate, traditional patchwork or simple, modern patchwork, these Christmas quilt patterns will help you show off your favorite holiday fabrics.
Patchwork quilts are great for quilters who love sewing, so if you want a project that will keep you busy at your sewing machine on cold winter nights, make one of these Christmas quilts this year.
Get back to basics with one of our favorite Christmas patchwork quilts below!
Looking for more winter quilt ideas? Get inspired by the frosty shores of Scandinavia with these quilt patterns! 15 Scandinavian Quilt Patterns
Christmas Applique Quilt Patterns
Use appliques to make the iconic shapes and characters of the holiday season: Christmas trees, reindeer, Santas, and more.
These applique quilt patterns are whimsical decorations that you can make for the holidays. Use them as throws, wall hangings, or table toppers to give your home some holiday spirit.
Christmas Table Runner Patterns and Quilted Table Decor
From Christmas table topper patterns to placemats and everything in-between, you'll find the perfect piece of quilted table decor for the holidays in our collection below.
These smaller Christmas quilt patterns make wonderful projects for the cheerful holiday precuts we love.
Turn the holiday spirit up to max this Christmas with these Christmas table runners, placemats, and more.
Decorate your mantle this year by checking out these DIY stocking ideas! 15 Christmas Stocking Quilt Patterns
Bed Quilt Patterns for the Holidays
Update your bedroom with these free bed quilt patterns that are perfect for snuggling under during chilly winter weather.
These quilt patterns are perfect for dressing up your guest rooms if you have family staying during the holidays, and most can be made in a week or less.
From warm flannel quilts to cheerful bed quilts, don't miss these festive Christmas quilt patterns.
What's your favorite Christmas tradition? Leave a comment below!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other quilters
Aug 21, 2013
I can't believe you don't have a wreath applique pattern!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Chinese Forget Me Not Wall Hanging
Create a gorgeously unique art quilt that mixes Eastern inspiration with budget-friendly fat quarters with this Chinese Forget Me Not… Continue reading: "Chinese Forget Me Not Wall Hanging"
- Patchwork House Christmas Quilt Block
- No Bake Jolly Bar Quilt Pattern
- Sew Merry Table Topper Tutorial
- Anne of Green Gables Inspired Christmas Quilt
- Sweet Scandinavian Star Block
- Vintage Christmas Geese Block
- Medallion Christmas Quilt Pattern
- "The Best Free Quilt Patterns for Christmas: 10 Quilt Blocks, Christmas Ornaments to Make, and More" eBook
- Christmas Log Cabin Quilt Block
- Nice Package Mini Quilt
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Liberty Flowers Throw Quilt Pattern
- Sweet Dreams Easy Quilt Pattern
- Log Cabin Echoes Bed Quilt Pattern
- Classic Blue Star Crossed Bed Quilt Pattern
- Jumbo Granny Squares Bed Quilt
- Charming Greens Bed Quilt Pattern
- Boho Chic Bed Quilt Pattern
- Happy Days Bed Quilt Pattern
- Fantasia Bed Quilt Pattern
- Mosaic Bed Quilt Pattern
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns