Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
Prairie Points Table Runner
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
"This is a super quick project for a table runner that will allow you to test the waters doing a Prairie Point border on a project that is less intimidating than a full sized quilt! Bake the Rhubarb and Custard pie recipe included in the tutorial and delight your friends and family with a quick make in a day table runner, and a super scrumptious rhubarb custard pie to use all that bounty from your garden or your neighbors."
NotesDon't forget the pie!
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Quilt Size17 inches wide x 46 inches long
Time to CompleteIn an evening
- Four 2.5" red strips and three 2.5" white strips.
- Fourteen 5” dark blue squares and fourteen 5" light blue squares.
- Thin Batting
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns