Riolis Embroidery Kits
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Riolis Embroidery Kits
Reviewed by , Editor, FaveQuilts.com
This gorgeous Mandala Embroidery Kit by Riolis would make a great summer project. With beautiful eye-catching patterns, it'll become an heirloom treasure that you can display in your home for years to come.
Riolis Needlework Kits provide everything you need for a complete cross stitch or embroidery project. Cross-stitching is the best part of your day when you can get lost in thought as you thread your needle and follow a pattern or free-style your way through a block of your latest project. Or that satisfying feeling of stretching the fabric across a frame before you begin something new. These kits by Riolis are just a jumping off point for your imagination.
Take a little break at the end of a long work day to do something for yourself, both to challenge your mind and stir your creativity. Having a complete pattern makes it easy to get into that mode. You won't have to do as much of the legwork, but there are plenty of options to personalize your project and make it special, whether that's choosing another color scheme or adding monograms and other small details to make your project stand out.
Cross-stitching is a hobby that everyone, young and old, male and female, can enjoy. It's an art that has adorned beautiful things across the world for centuries. In America, it goes back to the pilgrims, and even earlier in Europe and Asia. The oldest form of embroidery, cross-stitching requires time and focus. That's why cross-stitched items are extremely valuable.
Read NextFaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
If you want to make a cute quilted baby blanket for an upcoming shower, then follow this free tutorial to create a Super Fast and Easy… Continue reading: "Super Fast and Easy Baby Blanket"
- FaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
- Chance to win the Orange Blossom Quilt Block Pattern!
- Believe in miracles and WIN a You Hexie Thing Hexagon Ruler!
- 50 States Quilt Blocks
- Chance to Win a Jubilee Autumn Spice Ragged Quilt Kit!
- Chance to win Brushstrokes by Pepper Cory Fat Quarter Bundle!
- Quilt Books with Leisure Arts
- Enter for your chance to win the Dancing Diamonds Gem Bag Pattern!
- Chance to win Fabric Traditions Pre-Quilted Fabrics!
- Chance to win Blueberry Backroads Sweet Surprise Candle Mat Kit!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Handmade Fabric Christmas Village
- Quilt As You Go Scrappy Christmas Ornament Tutorial
- Fabric Kimekomi Christmas Ornaments
- Merry & Cheer Quilted Christmas Table Runner Pattern
- Winter Trees Quilted Table Runner
- Simple Ornate Celestial Quilt Pattern
- Double Orange Peel Quilt Block (with Denim Background)
- Favorite Fast Four Patch Quilt Pattern For Beginners
- How To Make A Quilt From Start To Finish 8 Easy Steps
- Witch Hat Halloween Table Runner Quilt Pattern
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns