Riolis Embroidery Kits
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Riolis Embroidery Kits
Reviewed by , Editor, FaveQuilts.com
This gorgeous Mandala Embroidery Kit by Riolis would make a great summer project. With beautiful eye-catching patterns, it'll become an heirloom treasure that you can display in your home for years to come.
Riolis Needlework Kits provide everything you need for a complete cross stitch or embroidery project. Cross-stitching is the best part of your day when you can get lost in thought as you thread your needle and follow a pattern or free-style your way through a block of your latest project. Or that satisfying feeling of stretching the fabric across a frame before you begin something new. These kits by Riolis are just a jumping off point for your imagination.
Take a little break at the end of a long work day to do something for yourself, both to challenge your mind and stir your creativity. Having a complete pattern makes it easy to get into that mode. You won't have to do as much of the legwork, but there are plenty of options to personalize your project and make it special, whether that's choosing another color scheme or adding monograms and other small details to make your project stand out.
Cross-stitching is a hobby that everyone, young and old, male and female, can enjoy. It's an art that has adorned beautiful things across the world for centuries. In America, it goes back to the pilgrims, and even earlier in Europe and Asia. The oldest form of embroidery, cross-stitching requires time and focus. That's why cross-stitched items are extremely valuable.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Quilt Books with Leisure Arts
- FaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
- Chance to win the Urban Garden Fabric Collection!
- Win a quilting book bundle!
- Kaleidoscope Kreator 3 Software
- Slice Fabrique Cordless Fabric Cutter
- Win a Simplicity Rotary Cutter and Embosser!
- QuiltWoman Pattern Bundle
- 10-Minute Blocks by Suzanne McNeill
- Quilts From Grandmother's Garden: A Fresh Look at English Paper Piecing
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Radiant Cross Quilt Pattern
- Tulip Garden Quilt Pattern
- Greek Cross Quilt Block
- Cactus Mini Quilt
- Shoofly Quilt Block
- Strawberry Springtime Mini Quilt
- Plus Sign Quilt Block
- Quilted Tea Cozy (in 30 Min)
- Chapstick Holder
- Easter Egg Scrappy Mini Quilt ~ Make It In A Day!
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns