Arctic Ice Quilter's Slidelock
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Quilting is a wonderful, rewarding hobby, one which allows quilters to access and express their creative impulses. From strips and bolts of fabric, quilters piece together amazing and useful masterpieces which will be used and loved for generations. There aren't a lot of hobbies that can make the same claim.
But ... it's also a lot of (often tedious) work. Cutting fabric strips for blocks and pieces can take forever—and, worse, can easily go awry. There's no feeling quite as terrible as the one you get when you realize you've miscalculated or mis-measured a strip of fabric. The Arctic Ice Quilter's Slidelock eliminates that concern by allowing you to cup multiple strips of the same width, measured perfectly every time.
More than just a ruler, the Quilter's Slidelock keeps your fabric exactly in place so that you can cut cleanly and precisely while protecting your hand from potentially dangerous rotary cutter mishaps. The Slidelock fits comfortably in your grip whether you are left- or right-handed, and allows you to cup up to six - six! - layers of fabric.
Whether you're cutting jelly roll strips, making a layer cake, or measuring for a border, the Quilter's Slidelock is an absolute godsend. This one nifty tool takes any and all guesswork out of cutting, so that you can be sure your fabric strips are perfect every time. Save yourself the headache (and the money) of fabric cut to the wrong size with this simple, easy tool.
The Quilter's Slidelock requires no special training and no complicated process. Simply measure once, push down, and cut! Try Quilter's Slidelock once and you'll never want to use another ruler again.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"I played around a lot with different designs that I wanted to use to really play up beautiful solids, but in the end, I just loved… Continue reading: "Four Square Free Quilting Patternvideocam"
- FaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
- Win the Color a Quilt Prize Pack!
- Win the Language of Flowers Block of the Month Quilt Pattern!
- Quilt Books with Leisure Arts
- 50 States Quilt Blocks
- Enter for your chance to win the Dancing Diamonds Gem Bag Pattern!
- Chance to win an Art Gallery Fabrics Color Master Box!
- Enter to Win Quilt as You Go Pre-Printed Batting!
- Animal Print Cuddle Quilt Kit
- Believe in miracles and WIN a You Hexie Thing Hexagon Ruler!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Kristen Hubert
- Thanks For The Click!
- Birch Gnomes Table Runner Quilt
- Modern Improv Scrap Quilt
- Balsam Gnomes Quilt
- Vintage Christmas Sweater Mug Rug Pattern
- Homes For The Holidays Mini Quilt
- Scrappy Christmas Tree Mini Quilt
- Quilted Journal Cover - Any Size!
- Wild Geese Table Runner
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns