Arctic Ice Quilter's Slidelock
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Quilting is a wonderful, rewarding hobby, one which allows quilters to access and express their creative impulses. From strips and bolts of fabric, quilters piece together amazing and useful masterpieces which will be used and loved for generations. There aren't a lot of hobbies that can make the same claim.
But ... it's also a lot of (often tedious) work. Cutting fabric strips for blocks and pieces can take forever—and, worse, can easily go awry. There's no feeling quite as terrible as the one you get when you realize you've miscalculated or mis-measured a strip of fabric. The Arctic Ice Quilter's Slidelock eliminates that concern by allowing you to cup multiple strips of the same width, measured perfectly every time.
More than just a ruler, the Quilter's Slidelock keeps your fabric exactly in place so that you can cut cleanly and precisely while protecting your hand from potentially dangerous rotary cutter mishaps. The Slidelock fits comfortably in your grip whether you are left- or right-handed, and allows you to cup up to six - six! - layers of fabric.
Whether you're cutting jelly roll strips, making a layer cake, or measuring for a border, the Quilter's Slidelock is an absolute godsend. This one nifty tool takes any and all guesswork out of cutting, so that you can be sure your fabric strips are perfect every time. Save yourself the headache (and the money) of fabric cut to the wrong size with this simple, easy tool.
The Quilter's Slidelock requires no special training and no complicated process. Simply measure once, push down, and cut! Try Quilter's Slidelock once and you'll never want to use another ruler again.
Read NextFaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- FaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
- Pat Sloan Starter Thread Kit from Aurifil
- Chance to win the Ocean Waves Quilt Kit!
- Chance to win the Orange Blossom Quilt Block Pattern!
- Make Your Bed: Quilted Bed Runners, Pillows, and More to Suit Your Style
- 50 States Quilt Blocks
- Soho Solids Fabric from Timeless Treasures
- Chance to win the Dandi Annie Fabric Collection!
- Quilt Books with Leisure Arts
- Quilting with Precuts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Simple Ornate Celestial Quilt Pattern
- Double Orange Peel Quilt Block (with Denim Background)
- Favorite Fast Four Patch Quilt Pattern For Beginners
- How To Make A Quilt From Start To Finish 8 Easy Steps
- Witch Hat Halloween Table Runner Quilt Pattern
- The Perfect Log Cabin Quilt Block Tutorial
- How To Sew Quilted Potholder Tutorial Pattern
- Solar System Mug Rug
- Old Glory Quilt Pattern
- Beginner Baby Cheater Quilt Pattern
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns