Riley Blake Wildflower Fabric
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Riley Blake Wildflower Fabric
Reviewed by Arielle Matlin, Editor, AllFreeSewing.com
The Wildflower collection from Riley Blake is another fun and inspiring fabric palette to use. The 100% cotton line is machine washable, and perfect for sewing decor, blankets, accessories, and wearables. There are a range of precut bundles to choose from, or it can be purchased by the yard.
The Wildflower Boutique fabric was created in collaboration with Heather Peterson of Anka's Treasures. I love the mix of colors with navy, teal, coral, and yellow featured predominately across the different designs. The soft floral patterns complement the simple plaid patterns well to create a cohesive collection. The drawn look of the different flowers is thoroughly modern, while also being shabby chic. . I particularly like the fat quarter panels in this collection. They work great for blankets, pillows, and other decor.
Just like other Riley Blake lines of fabric, this one has plenty of precuts to choose from depending on your project. There is a fat quarter, rollie pollie, and two stackers (5" and 10") all with a mix of the different patterns. This cheery and bright fabric collection is another from Riley Blake that should not be missed!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Forget about blah and boring and go for an explosion of color for your next quilt project with this Color Explosion Flying Geese… Continue reading: "Color Explosion Flying Geese Tutorial"
- FaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
- Quilt Books with Leisure Arts
- Chance to Win a Bright Ragged Homespun Quilt Kit!
- Animal Print Cuddle Quilt Kit
- Enter for your chance to win the Dancing Diamonds Gem Bag Pattern!
- Sweetheart Houses Pattern from Shabby Fabrics
- Enter to Win Quilt as You Go Pre-Printed Batting!
- Dynamic Quilts with Easy Curves: 19 Projects to Stack, Shuffle, and Sew
- 10-Minute Blocks by Suzanne McNeill
- T-Shirt Quilts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Quilted Table Runner Pattern For Spring
- Nine Patch Tutorial
- Regenerate Quilt Block
- Sugar Stars Quilt
- Bright Ragged Homespun Quilt Kit
- Heart Block Pillow Pattern
- How To Sew A Four Patch Quilt Block
- Easy Half Square Triangles
- Bargello Placemats
- Valentine Mug Rug
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns