Riley Blake Wildflower Fabric
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Riley Blake Wildflower Fabric
Reviewed by , Editor, AllFreeSewing.com
The Wildflower collection from Riley Blake is another fun and inspiring fabric palette to use. The 100% cotton line is machine washable, and perfect for sewing decor, blankets, accessories, and wearables. There are a range of precut bundles to choose from, or it can be purchased by the yard.
The Wildflower Boutique fabric was created in collaboration with Heather Peterson of Anka's Treasures. I love the mix of colors with navy, teal, coral, and yellow featured predominately across the different designs. The soft floral patterns complement the simple plaid patterns well to create a cohesive collection. The drawn look of the different flowers is thoroughly modern, while also being shabby chic. . I particularly like the fat quarter panels in this collection. They work great for blankets, pillows, and other decor.
Just like other Riley Blake lines of fabric, this one has plenty of precuts to choose from depending on your project. There is a fat quarter, rollie pollie, and two stackers (5" and 10") all with a mix of the different patterns. This cheery and bright fabric collection is another from Riley Blake that should not be missed!
Read NextFaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
If you love the classic log cabin, then you'll fall head over heels for this completely stunning Cabin Fever Blues Quilt Pattern.… Continue reading: "Cabin Fever Blues Quilt Pattern"
- FaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
- Circa 52 from Birch Fabrics
- Sweetheart Houses Pattern from Shabby Fabrics
- 50 States Quilt Blocks
- Quilt Books with Leisure Arts
- Chance to win Fabric Traditions Pre-Quilted Fabrics!
- Win a Joie de Vivre Fat Quarter Bundle!
- Little House on the Prairie Fabric
- Win a quilting book bundle!
- Chance to win the Orange Blossom Quilt Block Pattern!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Double Orange Peel Quilt Block (with Denim Background)
- Favorite Fast Four Patch Quilt Pattern For Beginners
- How To Make A Quilt From Start To Finish 8 Easy Steps
- Witch Hat Halloween Table Runner Quilt Pattern
- The Perfect Log Cabin Quilt Block Tutorial
- How To Sew Quilted Potholder Tutorial Pattern
- Solar System Mug Rug
- Old Glory Quilt Pattern
- Beginner Baby Cheater Quilt Pattern
- How To Make A Butterfly Garden Table Runner
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns