Riley Blake Wildflower Fabric
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Riley Blake Wildflower Fabric
Reviewed by , Editor, AllFreeSewing.com
The Wildflower collection from Riley Blake is another fun and inspiring fabric palette to use. The 100% cotton line is machine washable, and perfect for sewing decor, blankets, accessories, and wearables. There are a range of precut bundles to choose from, or it can be purchased by the yard.
The Wildflower Boutique fabric was created in collaboration with Heather Peterson of Anka's Treasures. I love the mix of colors with navy, teal, coral, and yellow featured predominately across the different designs. The soft floral patterns complement the simple plaid patterns well to create a cohesive collection. The drawn look of the different flowers is thoroughly modern, while also being shabby chic. . I particularly like the fat quarter panels in this collection. They work great for blankets, pillows, and other decor.
Just like other Riley Blake lines of fabric, this one has plenty of precuts to choose from depending on your project. There is a fat quarter, rollie pollie, and two stackers (5" and 10") all with a mix of the different patterns. This cheery and bright fabric collection is another from Riley Blake that should not be missed!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Quilters on the lookout for a challenge and a unique star quilt pattern will adore this unique paper piecing pattern. This bright and… Continue reading: "Pom Pom Paper Piecing Tutorial"
- FaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
- Enter for your chance to win the Dancing Diamonds Gem Bag Pattern!
- Quilt Books with Leisure Arts
- Kaleidoscope Kreator 3 Software
- 50 States Quilt Blocks
- Quilts From Grandmother's Garden: A Fresh Look at English Paper Piecing
- Soho Solids Fabric from Timeless Treasures
- At Home with Country Quilts: 13 Patchwork Patterns
- Clover Wedge Iron
- Chance to win the Big Batting Bundle Giveaway!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Mini Flying Geese Foundation Paper Piecing Pattern
- To The Nines! ~ A Pretty Block Of The Week Quilt
- Winnie the Pooh and Friends Quilt Pattern
- Give and Take Free Quilt Pattern
- Pinwheel Party Mini Quilt
- Rag Rose Pincushion
- Nine Patch Quilt Block
- Meandering Wisconsin ~ A Picnic Quilt Pattern
- Card Trick Quilt Block
- How To Make A Rag Pillow
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns