Riley Blake Designs
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Riley Blake Designs is an innovative fabric manufacturer based out of Sandy and Alpine, Utah. In 2008, having worked in a family-owned wholesale fabric business, Bret and Cindy Cloward recognized the need for exciting new prints that offered a more sophisticated style for fashion-forward sewists. Inspired by local, national, and international artists, they design fabric lines with vintage sensibilities and modern attitude. Their fabric reflects an elegant feel for color, vibrant but with restraint, resulting in versatile prints for quilting, clothing, or home décor.
Riley Blake Designs colorful fabrics include cottons, flannels, sparkle cottons, organic cotton, knits, dreamy, and laminates in a range of designer prints and basic colors. Their coordinating “Sew Together” line consists of a bevy of complementary buttons, ric-rac, ribbons and lace, project kits, zippers by the yard, and crocheted flowers.
Riley Blake Designs sells exclusively through independent retailers and quilt shops in the U.S., Canada, Australia, Europe, and Asia.
Projects and Tutorials on FaveQuilts:
Projects and Tutorials on The Riley Blake Designs Blog:
Reviews on FaveQuilts:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Add a little country charm to your home by putting a spin on the traditional four patch quilt. This Farmhouse Four Patch Quilt… Continue reading: "Farmhouse Four Patch Quilt Tutorial"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Meandering Wisconsin ~ A Picnic Quilt Pattern
- Card Trick Quilt Block
- How To Make A Rag Pillow
- Ohio Star Quilt Block
- Two X Three Quilt Block
- Springtime Quilt Pattern
- Star Cross Quilt Block
- X-quisite Quilt Block
- Wild Flowers Mini Quilt Pattern
- Variable Star Quilt Block
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns