- see all comments
"MADE ONE SIMILAR ALL DIFFERENT DIRETIONS BUT TURNED OUT INTERESTING, I THINK."
"this does not ppear to be a free pattern anymore ??"
Riley Blake Designs
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Click here to view your Quilt Basket.
Riley Blake Designs is an innovative fabric manufacturer based out of Sandy and Alpine, Utah. In 2008, having worked in a family-owned wholesale fabric business, Bret and Cindy Cloward recognized the need for exciting new prints that offered a more sophisticated style for fashion-forward sewists. Inspired by local, national, and international artists, they design fabric lines with vintage sensibilities and modern attitude. Their fabric reflects an elegant feel for color, vibrant but with restraint, resulting in versatile prints for quilting, clothing, or home décor.
Riley Blake Designs colorful fabrics include cottons, flannels, sparkle cottons, organic cotton, knits, dreamy, and laminates in a range of designer prints and basic colors. Their coordinating “Sew Together” line consists of a bevy of complementary buttons, ric-rac, ribbons and lace, project kits, zippers by the yard, and crocheted flowers.
Riley Blake Designs sells exclusively through independent retailers and quilt shops in the U.S., Canada, Australia, Europe, and Asia.
Cutting Corners College - Free Tutorials for Riley Blake Fabrics
Riley Blake Designs on Facebook
Riley Blake Designs on Twitter
Riley Blake Designs YouTube Channel
Riley Blake Designs Flickr Group
Riley Blake Designs on Pinterest
Projects and Tutorials on FaveQuilts:
Too Cute to Spook Halloween Pillow
Projects and Tutorials on The Riley Blake Designs Blog:
Homemade Blessings Patchwork Quilt
Blossom and Bloom Table Topper
Reviews on FaveQuilts:
Out of this World NASA Fabric Collection
Pout Pout Fish Fabric Collection
Celebrate America Fabric Bundle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
China Blue Irish Chain Quilt Pattern
You can never go wrong with a classic! Make a gorgeous traditional Irish chain quilt in luxurious shades of navy and snowy white with… Continue reading: "China Blue Irish Chain Quilt Pattern"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Big Scraps Quilt Block
- How To Make Flying Geese (4 At A Time Method)
- Easy Big Star Quilt Block
- Charleston Beginner Pinwheel Quilt Pattern
- Tiptoe Through the Tulips Free Quilt Block Pattern
- Sawtooth Star Quilt Block
- Easy Fat Quarter Quilt
- Scrap Bursts Quilt Block
- Quilted Patchwork Flower Pillow Pattern
- Easy Quilt Block For 2.5" Strips & Squares
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns