Quilting with Precuts
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Not only do precut fabrics make quilting a much quicker process, but it also provides a great opportunity to easily add some unexpected variety to your quilting projects. There are a few different options to choose from in terms of precut fabrics including jelly rolls, fat quarters, and charm packs. Inside Quilting With Precuts by Sue Marsh for Whistlepig Creek Productions, you will find a lovely collection of quilting patterns that incorporate a variety of fun precut fabrics.
This 64-page pattern book includes 11 different quilt patterns. Choose from a variety of designs including throws, diaper bags, pillows, placemats, and more. The Charming Baby Collection, for example, includes both a Quilt and a matching Diaper Bag. The Maple Leaf Collection includes a matching Table Topper and Pillow. Perhaps my favorite collection inside Quilting with Precuts is the Table Charm Collection, which consists of a Table Runner and a Placemat. For someone that hosts frequent dinner parties, these two patterns are definitely a must-do for me.
The best thing about this book is that is shows how amazing it can be to use precut fabrics. you wont believe how easy it is to create an innovative design combining precuts and yardages of other fabrics. Precut assortments work really well as focal points, especially when they are enhanced by borders of your background fabric.
General Instructions can be found on page 55 of this book, which is a great tool to have in case you need a refresher, or come across a technique you're unfamiliar with. here, you will find everything you need to know about quilting including selecting your fabric, preparing fabric, rotary cutting, pressing, adding borders, choosing batting, assembling the quilt, and more.
Read NextFaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- FaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
- Quilt Books with Leisure Arts
- Enter to win a quilting book bundle!
- Simple Appeal
- Shaker Style Quilt Stand
- Enter for your chance to win the Dancing Diamonds Quilt Pattern Giveaway!
- Chance to win the Ocean Waves Quilt Kit!
- Strip-Smart Quilts: 16 Designs from One Easy Technique
- English Paper Piecing II
- Strip-Smart Quilts II: 16 Triangle Quilts with One Easy Technique
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Foxy Gnomes Quilt And Pillow Patterns
- Charming Pastel Half Square Mini Quilt Pattern
- Make a Quilted Zipper Pillow
- Envelope Pillow Cover Pattern
- Stars Hollow Quilted Christmas Ornament Pattern
- Quilted Oven Mitt Tutorial
- Free Quilted Sleep Mask Tutorial
- Temperature Quilt
- Seasonal Weather Quilt Blocks
- Octo Owl Placemat
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns