Clover Wedge Iron
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Iron those fine details smoothly and easily with Clover's new Wedge Iron! The simple design of this miniature iron is perfect for quilting and fabric crafting.
The narrow tip of this small iron is excellent for fine detail. Easily get under layers of fabric and press those seams! There is just enough negative space between the iron and the soleplate to get under flaps for precise ironing. The flat soleplate does not have steam holes; thus, it should not drag the fabric. It is a dry iron that works on water-sensitive fabrics like silk, but it does come with a mini spray bottle for any ironing that does require a bit of moisture. Easily control the steam when you use the mini spray bottle to dampen exactly those parts of the fabric which require ironing.
One great use for this iron is hanging projects. If you have a quilt hanging on your wall that is wrinkled in places, you can use this iron without taking the quilt off the wall! Use a heat-resistant hot pad as backing for your ironing, and hold the iron up to the quilt. When you hold the hot pad as a base and iron vertically, you save yourself some time and struggle because you don't need to take down the quilt!
The Wedge Iron features three easy temperature settings: Low is approximately 175°F-230°F; Mid is approximately 231°F-300°F, and High is approximately 301°F - 390°F. The comfortable grip, easy-to-set temperature dial, and steamless design will make for a very easy ironing experience!
Though this iron isn't a travel iron necessarily because it does need to be plugged in, its compact size is easy enough to take on the go. Keep this iron beside you as you work, press fine detail smoothly and easily, and enjoy this handy tool as the latest addition to your fabric crafting stash.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
FaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
Win a Brushstrokes Fabric Bundle from Studio e!
Chance to win the Pout Pout Fish Fabric Collection!
Chance to win the Riley Blake Tarzanimals Fabric Collection!
Enter for your chance to win the Dancing Diamonds Quilt Pattern Giveaway!
Easy Quilts for Beginners and Beyond: 14 Quilt Patterns from Quiltmaker Magazine
Enter for your chance to win the Dancing Diamonds Gem Bag Pattern!
Chance to win Ankara and Lace Zara Fabric!
Make Your First Quilt from Leisure Arts
Win an Olfa Folding Cutting Mat!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Reliable Corporation
- OVO 150GT Travel Iron & Garment Steamer
- Beautiful Butterfly Quilt Pattern
- Bohemian Sunrise Quilted Tapestry
- James and the Giant Peach Panel Quilt Pattern
- Gorgeous Gingham Baby Quilt Pattern
- Merry Go Round Quilted Potholder Pattern
- Sweet Gingham Star Block
- Nine Patch Bed Quilt Pattern
- Mini Barn Star Quilt
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns