Clover Wedge Iron
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Iron those fine details smoothly and easily with Clover's new Wedge Iron! The simple design of this miniature iron is perfect for quilting and fabric crafting.
The narrow tip of this small iron is excellent for fine detail. Easily get under layers of fabric and press those seams! There is just enough negative space between the iron and the soleplate to get under flaps for precise ironing. The flat soleplate does not have steam holes; thus, it should not drag the fabric. It is a dry iron that works on water-sensitive fabrics like silk, but it does come with a mini spray bottle for any ironing that does require a bit of moisture. Easily control the steam when you use the mini spray bottle to dampen exactly those parts of the fabric which require ironing.
One great use for this iron is hanging projects. If you have a quilt hanging on your wall that is wrinkled in places, you can use this iron without taking the quilt off the wall! Use a heat-resistant hot pad as backing for your ironing, and hold the iron up to the quilt. When you hold the hot pad as a base and iron vertically, you save yourself some time and struggle because you don't need to take down the quilt!
The Wedge Iron features three easy temperature settings: Low is approximately 175°F-230°F; Mid is approximately 231°F-300°F, and High is approximately 301°F - 390°F. The comfortable grip, easy-to-set temperature dial, and steamless design will make for a very easy ironing experience!
Though this iron isn't a travel iron necessarily because it does need to be plugged in, its compact size is easy enough to take on the go. Keep this iron beside you as you work, press fine detail smoothly and easily, and enjoy this handy tool as the latest addition to your fabric crafting stash.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- FaveQuilts Reviews and Giveaways
- Win a BERNINA Sewing Machine, Sponsored by Stitchin Heaven!
- Scottie Girl Ziggy Cuddle Kit
- Lily Ashbury High Street Jelly Roll
- Quilt Books with Leisure Arts
- Sweetheart Houses Pattern from Shabby Fabrics
- Chance to win Fabric Traditions Pre-Quilted Fabrics!
- Stellar Quilts
- Make Your First Quilt from Leisure Arts
- Simplicity Bias Tape Maker
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Berry Patch Quilt
- Easy Sailboat Quilt
- X Marks The Scrap Quilt Pattern
- Easy Cross Sawtooth Star Block
- Quick Denim Quilt (improv Quilt With Instructions)
- Easy Pinwheel Sawtooth Star
- Make A Cushion Cover From An Orphan Block (with Lazy Zipper Hacks)
- Star In A Star
- State Fair Quilt
- BERNINA B-325 Sewing Machine
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns